No Boys Allowed

No Boys Allowed

Dylan got to the studio, and his eyes immediately searched for a familiar figure. He let out a sigh, disappointed at not being able to see the person he looks forward to seeing.

"Dylan, my man!" 

He heard someone call his name. He looked back, and saw his bandmate Ian, and the former bandmate, Simon. "Hey, Ian! Hey Simon! Long time no see!" He greeted. "We haven't seen you in a while. Why are you so busy?" Ian told him Dylan gave the youngest member a shy smile.

He took out his phone and began to type a message, while he was listening to both Simon and Ian. "Where are you?" He messaged someone. As soon as he sent the message, he hears Simon speak.

"I've met up with some of the past members. Especially Wes and Eden. They send their regards." Simon said. "KO3an Guo season 2 got cancelled by the way. Too bad, Sunnee has already shot some of her scenes there." Ian told Simon. Simon nodded his head. "And so I heard. Sunnee was talking about it a while ago when we were alone." Simon said.

Upon hearing that name, he looked at the two. "Sunnee? Where is she?" Dylan asked in a serious tone. Ian and Simon gave each other a confused look. "I saw her with Rainbow and Mimi a while ago..." Ian said. He politely smiled at the two. "I have to check my team. I'll catch you guys later." Dylan told them.

As he left, Dylan checked his Weibo and saw a video on Simon's page. At the last part of the video, Simon is seen with Sunnee, with the latter attempting to kiss the former's cheek. "That girl!" He thought angrily.

He then on sent a message to her. "Where are you? Answer me!" He sent to her. He waited one second, five seconds, ten seconds, and still there's no reply from her.

He walked around the studio, and finally, he was able to find her. She was playing and goofing around with her male teammates. A green-eyed monster snuck on him, and he poured like a little kid as he watched her. It wasn't until Mimi brought her attention to him that the short haired girl was able to see him.

Sunnee walked up to him and smiled sweetly. "What's wrong with little raccoon?" She asked as she patted his head. "You like making me jealous, don't you?" He said, not erasing the pout from his face. Sunnee smirked at him. "Of course, I do." She .

Dylan turned his back on her, making Sunnee laugh. Sometimes when he's jealous, he tends to be childish. She hugged him from behind and leaned her head in his shoulder. "All right... I'm sorry my little raccoon. I promise not to make you jealous anymore." Sunnee told him sweetly. 

Dylan sighed, and turned his face to hers. "Promise? From now on, you won't be too close to any guy or be touchy with them?" He asked. "As long as you're around, I won't." She . Dylan pouted as he pouted again. This made her laugh again. To appease him, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you, my little raccoon." She whispered to him. This time, Dylan smiled as he looked back at her. He held her hand, and kissed it. "I love you too, my sunny girl." He told her tenderly.

Seeing that scene, Ian just let out a laugh. "These two lovebirds..." He thought as he shook his head.