Kind Of

Kind Of

RING RING

You groan at your blinking phone, lifting your face of your pillow and quickly grabbing it. You press answer without looking and lift it to your ear, “It’s 3AM what the do you want?” You hear a man stutter before he replies, “Is this Y/N?” “Again, it’s 3AM who are you and what the do you want?” “Ummm this is Ms. Jennie Kim’s phone.”

Your eyes widen at her name and you immediately shoot up, “ I’m so sorry, is everything ok?” “Uhhh yes, she told me to call you and pick her up.” You curse as you rub your head in frustration before getting up, “Where do I go.” He names a bar downtown that you’ve heard of and you quickly shuffle, putting on a hoodie and your shoes as you say a quick thank you and hang up.

.

.

.

You roll up on the road, stopping on the side as you see the neon sign. You get out and enter, your hood pulled up as you stuff your hands inside the pockets, silently cursing as you enter the almost empty bar. You look around and finally see her, slumped over the counter no less, with a worried bartender cleaning an already squeaky-clean glass.

You make your way towards her body, making the bartender look up, “You Y/N?” You give him a nod but before you can move closer his voice stops you, “How can I be so sure?” Before you can answer Jennie’s slurred baby voice rings throughout the bar as she screams your name, making you give a blank look at the bartender sheepishly rubbing his neck.

Next thing you know Jennie leaps into your arms, her arms wrapping around your neck as you stumble back from the impact, “You need some help?” You lift her up a bit before looing back at the bartender, “Don’t worry I’ll take it from here. Thank you for everything though.” He gives a small smile before saying it’s no problem. You bid your goodbyes before lugging Jennie’s body back to your car.

Once you’re out she finally speaks in a slurred tone, “Y/N… Oh my god it’s you... you’re so pretty you know.” She gives you wide eyes with a curious face making you almost laugh. Key word being almost.

You sigh before wrapping your arm around her waist tightly and opening the door for her. You make her sit and fasten the seat belt but before you can move back she wraps her arms around you again, you sigh again but remain calm, “Jennie. Let me go.” “But I don’t want to…” Her English slipping out, her cute accent making you melt inside, “Jennie.” “But daddyyy!”

Her words made you choke, quickly unwrapping her arms you shut the door and turned around, facing the bar you just got out of. “Y/N she’s drunk of her . She doesn’t know what the she’s saying… She… What the god?” You pace for a few seconds, trying to calm yourself down.

Once you finally do, you turn around, only to be met with Jennie’s gummy smile through the windows. You sigh, “Jesus I’m whipped.” You rub your head once more, wiping the sleep from your eyes before getting in the car.

.

.

.

You safely made it to your building, it being closer than Jennie’s. The ride was overall smooth if you don’t count the small stop you made to let Jennie puke her guts out before going back to sleep. You open her door after you park your car, unbuckling her seatbelt and trying to lift her up. You realize it won’t work and sit her back down.

You lift her up, her legs wrapping around you immediately making you blush as her dress rides up. You gulp and put her down again making her whine, “Y/N!” You groan and take off your jacket, leaving you in a baggy white shirt and your sweatpants.

You put it onto her making it fall over her legs. You lift her up once again, making her hum in contentment as she wraps herself onto you once again and snuggles into your neck. You kick your door close and use your keys to lock it before walking away, groaning at her weight you lift her up making her give out a yelp, “Y/N too rough babyyy.” Your jaw goes slack making you groan again, “God give me the strength to not shoot myself.”

Without realizing Jennie almost slipped from your hands and you quickly catch her… but your hands end up on her of course because why the hell would they not.

She drags out your name making you blush even more, “Y/N we’re still in publicccc!” You shut your eyes trying to refocus and with a new-found determination you head into your building and walk to the elevators as fast as you can.

.

.

.

You reach your door and try reaching for your keys realizing Jennie’s legs get in the way of each attempt. An idea comes to your mind and you curse your half-awake mind for not coming up with another idea. You pin Jennie to your door and quickly move one of your hands into your pocket trying to find your keys but you’re not quick enough as Jennie realizes your position.

“Y/N atleast wait until we’re inside!” She giggles and hits your shoulder making you almost drop her as your key fits into the lock and you turn it, opening your door you quickly fall in.

You huff and take out your key, closing the door. You take her into your bedroom and drop her there, immediately taking off your shirt and move to the aircon, turning it on. You go to your kitchen and fill a glass taking out an asprin and heading back into your room with a glass of water in the other hand.

You place it on the side table and turn to Jennie who has a blank look on her face, “What’s wrong?” “You’re really hot.” You do a double take and stare at her with wide eyes, trying to form a sentence.

Failing to do so you just sigh and mumble to yourself, “God give me the power to not be gay.” You rub your temple and close your eyes and look up at Jennie who looks like a lost child. “You need to change your clothes.” She immediately pouts at your statement her whining voice filling up your room, “Nooooo Y/N I LIKE YOUR HOODIE!” You move to your closet taking out some shorts.

You pick up the shirt you were wearing and move towards the bed again. She crosses her arms and legs, pouting at you and trying to put on an intimidating face. You uncross her legs forcefully and pull her towards you making her scream, “You’re so rough daddy…” You close your eyes and clench your jaw, “She’s drunk. She’s drunk. She’s drunk.”

You take off your hoodie from her body and stare at her short dress, gulping, you lift her up and start undressing her. You turn around and throw your clothes at her, “But Y/N I wore these special things for youuu!” You turn around and see her with a sly smile on her face, taking in her matching black lace bra and . Your face heats up and you turn around with another groan, “Do you not like it..?” Her quiet voice makes you turn around only to blush again, “Ah- No- I-”

You give up on trying to form a sentence and pick up your shirt quickly making her wear it. It falls over her making you thank god for the height difference between you two. You throw away the shorts and hoodie feeling sleep taking its toll on you.

You move towards the door but her tiny voice stops you, “Y/N where are you going?” “I’m going to the couch, you take the bed.” “Noooo, your back will hurt.” You smiled at her before giving in, “Fine I’ll sleep on the floor next to you.” “Y/N! Sleep with me.” You stopped in your tracks staring at her, “Sleep next to me.”

You sigh for the nth time that night and get into bed next to her, her body immediately cuddling up to yours, tucking her head into your neck with her arms wrapping around your waist landing on your stomach. Your arm circling her head while your other hand lay next to hers on your stomach.

“Y/N?” You hum as answer, “Do you find me annoying?” You grow confused at her words and quickly answer, “Ofcourse not you … I love you.” “You know Y/N I love you too.” You chuckle at her words making her hit you, “OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!” “I really like you. Like… For as long as we’ve known eachother… I love you, you make me happy and… I wanna be with you… but I don’t wanna lose you… but I really love you and…”

You hung onto every word turning to face her as she stopped talking, you realized she fell asleep leaving you to try and take everything in. You intertwine your hand with hers and close your eyes, trying to let sleep take over you.

.

.

.

You wake up, the sun illuminating through your curtains, leaving lines of light on your bed, face and ofcourse the girl next to you. You slowly detach your body from hers, being careful not to wake her up. You stare at her as the words from last ring through your head, she liked you and you liked her, it was perfect but how do you bring it up.

Neither of you really talked about your love life, mostly because it was a topic that didn’t come up in your usual conversations but now that you know she liked you it gave you a huge confidence boost… but it could have also been a drunk joke…

You curse yourself as your thoughts start to take over, you brush her hair out of her face trying to sort out your head. Her silky hair framing her face, her cute lips slightly parted with her eyes closed in blissful sleep.

You sigh and lift yourself from the bed, heading to the kitchen to start making breakfast for yourself and the girl in your bed.

.

.

.

Jennie stirs and slowly opens her eyes, cuddling into the sheets before her eyes widen immediately and she shoots up. She puts a hand on her temple, wincing at the pain from the sudden movement. She looks around and spots an asprin, quickly taking it and chugging down the water, quenching her thirst.

She takes a breath and slowly opens her eyes, scanning the room, she realizes its yours and takes a breath of relief. She notices her clothes and smells your shirt, taking in your scent. Smiling at the smell she gets up from the disheveled bed.

She then grasps the other things she’s wearing… or lack thereof. Her face heats up, spotting her dress on the couch, “…Did we? No ing way…” She gulps before heading outside your room to find you cooking breakfast.

You turn around and meet her eyes, a smile immediately gracing your face making Jennie’s heart race, “Hey there sleepyhead.” Jennie’s voice turns quiet, taking in your body left in a sports bra and sweatpants hanging loosely off your hips, “Hey…”

“I’m almost done, you can take a seat. I made your favourite.” You chuckle causing a smile to bloom on Jennie’s face, “Thank you.” Your reply is almost immediate as you place a plate in front of her and sit down across. “No prob. Eat up.”

Jennie stays quiet, staring at the plate of food in front of her, “Do you not want it..?” Jennie’s face shoots up to meet yours before shaking her head, “No! I just I really mean it. Thank you for everything.” You give her a confused face but before you can utter a sound she continues, “This isn’t the first time you’ve picked me up when I’m drunk off my , this isn’t the first time you’ve taken care of me and I’m sorry cause I know I can be annoying and a burde-” “Stop.”

Your low voice interrupted her making her freeze, “You don’t ever need to say thank you. I take care of you cause I want to. I care about you and I’m always going to be here for you. So don’t ever think you need to say thank you. I do it cause I love you”

At this point Jennie didn’t know if she was on the verge on tears at your words or a heart attack, no one ever said something even close to that to her and she didn’t know what to do. She knew she loved you when she met you. She fell for your kind nature, the way you took care of everyone around you especially how you took care of her, your humor, how you were always able to make her laugh and smile, when things got serious you would remain calm and fix it. You were her rock and she knew she could depend on you when she needed someone.

That was why she fell in love with you. And she keeps falling deeper every second she spends with you.

Your voice interrupts her thoughts, “Eat before it gets cold, you probably haven’t had a proper food in the past 12 hours. I’ll get some clothes ready and drop you off-” “Uhhh… Is it fine if I stay the day? If you’re free of course!” You smile at her worried tone and sit back down, “I’m always free for you.”

And just like that her heart melted once again.

.

.

.

That lead to a whole day of both you just messing around together, whether it was baking a cake or starting a food fight midway baking the cake. You two never stopped smiling.

The day passed by in a flash and here you two were back in bed, eating grins on both of your faces as you two stared at each other.

And that’s when it happened.

When Jennie got lost in your eyes and moved closer.

When your breath hitched.

When your lips met.

Her hand rested on your cheek while you wrapped yours around her back and pulled her closer. You broke apart and stared at each other again, this time both of you were breathless. Your laugh broke the silence as you moved closer again and gave her a slow kiss.

“So…” “I knew… I just wasn’t sure.”  Jennie’s jaw dropped, “Wha- How- I-” You laughed again before continuing, “Let’s say drunk you is very open… and kind of .” Jennie’s eyes widened even more as she tried choking out a sentence, “You’re so rough daddy!” You scream, imitating her voice.

She screams and puts a hand over your mouth, your laugh filling the room. “I really hate you, you know that.” You smirk at her, “If you really hate me why did you kiss me?” “If you want another one I suggest you shut the up.” You press your lips into a thin line making her smirk, “That’s better.”

She leans and kisses you, both of you smiling making your teeth clash, you two giggle making you sigh in contentment. “What else did I say when I was drunk...?” “Something about how you find me really y when I’m serious and that you want me to bend you over and you from behind…”

Jennie’s jaw went completely slack, “I actually said that… drunk me is way to honest…” At this your face went red as you started laughing at her, “What why are you laughing!” You spit out words between laughs, “I- I was jok- You didn’t actually say that !” 

Jennie’s face could rival a tomato as she started her assault on you, smacking you all over your body while you laughed your off.

And that was the story of how you found out Jennie was into a lot of including you.