Mysterious

Mysterious

=still in sooyoungPov=

My appa and I reach the office we knocked on the door and my umma told us to come in we get inside I asked her" what do you want to tell me umma?" She smiled sadly and said "siwon said on his will that you will get the custody of his child sooyoung" i cant hold back the tears that run down my face I can't really accept the fact that my precious brother is already gone I was in denial before but now hearing our umma said his will it makes everything final but I need to be strong so I tell her " where is she?" Then a kid open the door of the office and she came running to me and said " hi Daddy! My appa told me to call you that" my appa and umma smiled at me and leave the room I nooded and turn towards the girl smile at her her smile reminds me of my brother I asked her " what's your name baby?" SHe introduce herself in English " hi my name is Choi sulli I'm 5 years old and I like to play drums and sing" I laughed and said " you sure are talkative" she nooded and said "my appa always told me that I get that from you!" Aishh that brother of mine if he's here I will surely choke him to death. I just smiled and ask her " who takes care of you while I'm away?" SHe thinks and said " sometimes grandma and grandpa but they become busy so I spend time with Jessica noona and her sister Krystal whose same age like me" oh so Ms beautiful PA has a sister my thoughts got caught of when she spoke again " and also with auntie fany auntie seo and auntie yoona" I asked her " what about Uncle tae Uncle hyo and Uncle Yul?"  She replied again " I do too but they are boring they don't play with my dolls like aunties" imagining my buddies playing dolls made me laugh harder then someone knock on the door I told them to come in there she goes again Ms beautiful PA "master sooyoung your friends are in the living room with their girlfriends and they want to talk to you" I nooded and said to Sulli " let's go" I carried her and Jessica came with me downstair when my friends notice me  they smile teasingly and Yuri said " ohh what a happy family right guys" I glare at her and mouthed " shut up" then Tiffany said " so no hugs from you Soo.. I'm hurt" I laughed a little and put down Sulli and told her to go to Jessica and hug Tiffany yoona and seohyun I asked them " so what brings you here girls?" Yoona flick my forehead " yah unnie were here because we want to see you" I nooded "so how's work guys?" The three girls sighed seohyun "same old stories unnie same old struggles" I laughed a little " wow seohyun-ah that's deep" Tiffany added " if our job is just like your three moron best friend we might actually have time to rest " I laughed hard taeyeon said " YAH BABE IM NOT A MORON! AND PLEASE STOP LAUGHING SOO!" I stick my tounge out yoona asked " so now Sulli is in your care huh" I nooded and said  " I still don't know how I could raise her" seohyun said " we're here for you unnie" hyoyeon added " yeah man you know how much we love you" I smile at them and said " thank you" taeyeon said " and anytime soon Sulli will have a mom am I right soo" she added with a wink I rolled my eyes and said "shut up" I look at Jessica and Sulli who is having a conversation I just smiled without noticing it yoona caught me and said " someone's looking like a heart eyes emoji" I turn to yoona and said " you wanna die" they just laughed Tiffany goes to Jessica and said " hi Jessica" Jessica bowed at her and said " what can I do for you miss Tiffany?" Tiffany said " can you look out for my friend over here she might look like a woman but really she's also like a baby much worse than Sulli" I butted in " yah I'm not! " Jessica just laughed and said " okay miss Tiffany" I pouted even more and said " don't compare me to your midget byun girlfriend!" Taeyeon smack my head and said " yah!! Why don't you tease that charcoal!" Yuri said shockingly" you didn't just say that" taeyeon said " but I did " so I said " stop it why don't you behave like your midget cousin taeyeon" hyoyeon Stan up " run for your live!! " We chase eachother around the living room the girls just smile and shake their heads I heard Jessica ask the girls if we are always like this I heard seohyun sigh and said " unfortunately"