Mysterious

Mysterious

Still sooyoung POV 

After that awkward lunch me and my buddies are here in the entertainment room they are teasing me on how I was making a fool of my self infront of my new P.A taeyeon said " god Soo you look like you wetted your pants earlier" they laughed then Yuri butted in " and you look like undressing her with your stare" so I defend myself "I'm just studying her" hyoyeon suddenly butted in " studying her my studying her hahahah gosh Soo you just got back here in Korea and you're already crushing on someone" I said again defending myself " who said I'm crushing on her! Yah!" I tried to hold her but she was so fast to run ashh this will never change then someone knock on the door so I yelled it's open then there she is again the beautiful P.A of mine "master taeyeon miss Tiffany called to say that you need to go home and also for master Yuri and master hyoyeon miss yoona and miss seohyun called too"  I laughed so this buddies of mine still under by their girlfriend so I teasingly said " wow so still under by the girls I see"  the trio just sighed but then smile teasingly then hyoyeon said " you will know once you get under by miss Jessica here!" The is she saying I was about to throw something at her when I heard the door being slam I turn to Jessica " sorry about those weird things that came out of hyoyeon's mouth" she just smile and said " it's okay master sooyoung so is there something that I can do for you?" I think of something then a light bulb came to my mind "why don't you tell me about yourself since we will be with each other 24/7 let's put it like an interview but without the other stuff" she just nooded and I her to one of the chair and she said thank you I just nooded then she asked me "what would you like to know master sooyoung" I asked her " how did you end up here?" She smiled and said " my friend from college who is an employee in one of your company told me that your family need a new maid" I frown "you said your friend from college so are you a graduate or undergraduate?" She said with an embarrassed tone" undergraduate master" I notice her tone so I assured her " no need to be embarrass about that there are some famous people from the business industry are undergraduates".she nooded and I asked again " what is your course?" She answered "majoring in music" ohh so this woman is an aspiring singer so I responded " wow. That's good" she smile shyly and bow and said " thank you master sooyoung" so I asked her again " can I hear you sing?" She blushed and said "maybe some other time master sooyoung" i just just smile and said reassuringly "it's fine but you owe me one okay" she nooded while looking down then my appa open the door he smiled teasingly "Soo enough flirting with Jessica" we both blushed and I said "dad ! Stop!" My appa just laughed and said " are you that defensive it's the first time you call me dad" I blushed but still argue" appa please !!" He smile and said " okay okay let's go to the office you're mom wants to say something to you" I nooded and look at Jessica " so see yah around Jessica" she nooded and leave and I go out with my appa.