Chapter 4 : name

Locked heart

Momo pov 

 

Nayeon entered Momo room and sit beside "  you sensed that girl from the first time didn't you ? I am really impressed "

 

"How can this be , how can i forget Mina ...My love !! But how could I......."

" MOMO you can't do anything about it , you lost control when you were young , your power were just awakened that caused you to loose your memory " nayeon said 

" how about Mina ?! Why she don't remember me than? "

" that is because when you mina blood you her memory too , as you wanted to protect her you  locked it with yours "

" I...hurt....her....again"

"I checked on her when you left , she just passed out , and about her memory , she just have some souvenirs so she won't really recall you "

" she is okay right ?"

" yeah she is but the problem is that you will have to drink her blood  and only hers because your physical  refuse all bloods except Mina's "

" I can't hurt her again "

" Momo !!!" 

"I will take care of that problem later "

" do whatever you want " nayeon said after Momo left her in her room 

 

Mina Pov 

 

When I woke up today in the morning I felt my body weak that even fell on my knees that caused Sana to help me to sit down again on my bed .

I don't know  what happened yesterday , I only remember Hirai Momo being unwell ....and....

 

Momo....this name is nostalgic , it like a precious things came back to me . Momo.....Momo...

 

I went class with Sana when I met with those red eyes,.....what red eyes !? No maybe I can't see well !? When I blinked again I saw them brown chocolate color .

 

When I got close to Momo who was sitting in her place . I tap on her shoulder and I felt an electric shock that is when Momo stood up and said harshlyand coldly  " Dont you dare to touch me again " and walked out from class but those eyes hold emotions and sadness.

 

 That is when I saw a little girl with blond hair  playing with me , me when I was young ...... and said to me ....... " how can you always know I am lying  just by seeing into my eyes" ...I can't see her face.why do I remember this things now .

 

 

I have to talk to Hirai Momo

 

 

Student whispering and the teacher came into class That when I got back from reality and sit in my table. 

 

 

I know she is a childhood friend but why I didn't meet her again just 

Who is that girl ? I have seen her before somewhere ? 

 

———————-

I am not good with words and those stuff but I hope you enjoy my old story , I just wanted to share it with MiMo fans