Chapter 2 : as expected

Locked heart

After what happened to Mina , she wasn't feeling well , Momo made her sick and had bad feeling about it.

She had always had a weak body , but has a strong personality .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina was with her roommate in their room , it was really big but painted in black also beds but white sheets .

 

the time passed and they  were still talking about their childhood in Japan because the two are japenese , but Mina don't really  remember her childhood , they felt in this two hours like they always known each other but when they heard the bell 

They forgot completely about "Entrance Ceremony" they were in hurry .

 

 

When they arrived the Gym they were student with red uniform ,but the whispers died down when two with black uniform entered.one of them moved forward the stage.

"It Im Nayeon , the Vice President 2nd year , the cousin of the student council president. She is nice and kind and the energy herself but has the most beautiful voice in the school as she is the the captain of the vocal Team . She is childish but when she is serious ...don't mess with her "whispers sana.

" so she is Hirai cousin hmmm" hummed Mina , that feeling again make her  cold again by thinking about that person.

 

Then few minutes later as Sana said the speech of Nayeon made all student laugh but then the other person drag Nayeon down .

All Mina can see is her impatient roommate  next to her when she begin her speech.

 

"Sana, are you okay?"

"Mina can you see her , isn't she so beautiful "

"Who is she?"

" she is Im Tzuyu , the top model in Korea also the little sister of the Vice President ,but she is completely the opposite of her sister , she is calm and doesn’t t talk to anyone just her cousin and her sister , she is the top student in middle school devision "replied Sana excited.

"Wah"

 "you can all go to your class " said The Vice President . "Hey you there stop " until all the student walked away 

"Me?" Mina said surprised

"Mmm, so y- "Nayeon  replied

"You smell fresh and delicious " Tzuyu said her eyes turned red .

"Nayeonie  follow me now, and you keep your distance for your safety" Momo who appeared suddenly said grabbing Tzuyu , giving a glare toward Mina .

Mina who was left still with sana confused " wasn't that the prez "

" what was that just now , glaring me and telling to keep my distance and me who was just following the order . How rude!!" Mina complained then went back to class with sana.

On the other hand Momo was still grabbing Tzuyu dragging toward the chairman room, " Tzuyu you dont control your starveness yet "Momo said.

"You too Momo , like how many woman you drink a day"nayeon replied with a smirk.

"Give her some fresh blood , and close this subject" Momo turned to leave 

"Of course ,jihyo serve some food for Tzuyu ,you know" winked nayeon

"Momo-unni , i really can control it ,but that girl have a deli-"

"What did I say . Close IT" Momo cut Tzuyu with a cold and no expression face.Tzuyu gulped 

   

Momo POV

 

I already know this scent but from where ?