It’s been awhile

Let's meet again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why Byul? Is there something wrong dear?”, my moms asked.

 

“Nothing omma . Just a little bit tired”, I smiled. 

 

“Please eat a little bit before you go up to rest okay”, my omma consoled me and went back to her friends.

 

I grab some food and headed to an empty chair. Everyone congratulated me and there’s no time for me to chew my food. At the same time, I could feel someone staring at me. 

 

“Byul, why not you spend your time to talk with Yong Sun. She seems like your type”, my papa smirked.

 

“Appa, currently she has a boyfriend and she’s not my type”, I gave a fake laugh.

 

“Let me ask her”, my appa pulled me.

 

“So Yong Sun, why not you give some advice to Byul. Perhaps how to improve his studies”, my dad said and left us again.

 

“Advice”, I put on a fake smile.

 

“Byul, let me just explain.”, she pleaded.

 

“Okay. You got 5 minutes”, I looked at my watch.

 

“Byul, I’m really sorry for my action. I know that I hurt you but I didn’t mean it. I’m really really sorry. I just hope that we could be good friends again”, she looked at me.

 

“Your sorry can’t even heal my broken heart. I was devastated when you left and it took me few months to go through it. You know how hard it was to be left alone and I need to struggle every single day to deal with my broken heart and the intensive training.”, I looked at her.

 

“Byul...”, she held my hand.

 

“It’s okay Yong. I’m already move on. You can be happy with him. Just don’t talk to me anymore.” I said and left to my room to get some rest.

 

The next morning I wake up  and get ready for school. It’s been half of the year I didn’t go to school. There’s lots of stuff I have to catch up back. 

 

“WTF Byul. You’re back and didn’t inform me”, 

Minhyuk cursed when I walked in the classroom.

 

“Congrats bro. I watched your game. That was bloody intense. Look at you body. Become much more buff”, he turned around me.

 

“Thanks to the intensive training. Right now I feel uncomfortable with my uniform. It feel tight a little bit”, I giggled. 

 

“There’s lots of stuff we had to catch up. Should we hangout after school?”, Minhyuk asked.

 

“Sure”, I agreed. 

 

“Byul, the homeroom teacher wanna meet you at his office”, the class representative told me.

 

“Thanks”, I stood up and went to the office.

 

“Good morning”, I bowed.

 

“Morning Byul. Congrats for your achievement. I called you here is to discuss about your academic. Since that you miss a lot of classes the school decided to assign a teacher to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter