Date

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're very good at baseball, that's to be expected" Bobby laughed after seeing the maknae effortlessly swing at the ball that the machine were throwing at his way. Chanwoo looked at him brightly and laughed too. He approached the older and gave him the bat he was using. "Why don't you give it a try, hyung?" Bobby wanted to say yes just because of that eyes of him. It sparkles and he was also wearing a baseball helmet which he finds even more cuter.

"You know I can't play" Bobby tried to refuse lightly but he knows his maknae will easily force him. "But you haven't even tried yet, hyung" Chanwoo grinned and Bobby might have melted. "If the ball hits my face you're responsible" Bobby said in defeat and accepted the bat. He put on the helmet that was already stacked and ready to be used. He picked the one that was obviously for a woman just by looking at how pink it was but he wore it anyways. He could see Chanwoo giggling after the older wearing it.

"You look cute, hyung" Chanwoo said as Bobby was walking pass him. The older posed with a peace sign in response. "Of course I do~" Bobby cheered. Chanwoo shook his head and laughed at the older. "Don't worry, hyung. I'll make sure the machine won't throw the balls too fast"

"Yeah, you better!" Bobby shouted when he was already in position. Chanwoo focused on the way his hyung were getting ready for the ball and it's already a laughing stock. When the ball hits the older's knees instead, he laughed even more.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY BRAT?!" Bobby shouted obviously not pleased. Chanwoo didn't bother and laughed even more. He went into the batting field and approached the upset hyung. "Well, it's kinda funny" Chanwoo admitted. Bobby hit the younger playfully in the shoulder. "Cocky brat" Chanwoo laughed even harder.
"Hurry up hyung, the next ball will be thrown soon." Chanwoo reminded. "I know, so go away and let me focus on-"

Bobby was cut off by Chanwoo wrapping his whole body and took control over the bat by holding it right where Bobby was gripping it. Bobby could feel the warmth from the maknae's body alone and this was the first time he noticed that Chanwoo had a very broad chest, it almost covered Bobby's whole body.

"First mistake, hyung" Chanwoo muttered. Bobby gulped at the younger's statement. That's when Chanwoo started to move their position and swing at the ball that Bobby didn't even notice was coming to their way. The swing went right through the ball and made it flew to a quite far distance, shocking Bobby even more. Everything that has happened was quite bewildering for him, actually.

"Keep your eyes on the ball, hyung. Not on me." The smirk on the younger's face was clearly shown as he let go from the position that Bobby secretly enjoyed. Bobby rolled his eyes. "Who told you to be this cocky, huh?" Bobby complained. "I was serious, hyung. You need to keep an eye for the ball. You keep getting your eyes closed when it was coming near" Chanwoo explained seriously this time.

"I don't feel like playing anymore" Hearing Bobby's announcement, Chanwoo's smirk grew bigger. "Why, hyung? Flustered that our bodies touched?" The younger teased. Bobby kicked him in the knees. "Yah, shut up. I was not flustered, brat" Chanwoo chuckled at the older. That was his tsundere hyung, alright. "But your face was red and all" Chanwoo teased even more causing Bobby to punch his shoulders in annoyance. Chanwoo could only let out a laugh.

"Okay then, i'll stop the session" Chanwoo said granted his hyung's wish. Bobby nodded at the maknae finally listening to him. "I'm hungry, let's eat" Bobby said signalling to leave the place. "There's restaurant nearby, it has burgers and such. You'll love it." Chanwoo suggested. "Maknae knows me well~" Bobby praised the younger as he leads the way.

 

****

 

"Yah, what are you smiling at?" Bobby asked still munching the burger Chanwoo willingly bought for him. "Nothing. Hyung is happiest when he's eating, and it's cute" Chanwoo explained. Bobby scoffed at his explanation. "Says the cutie who always cried bc he thought I was mad at him" Chanwoo pouted at the latter's reply.

"What? Stop pouting. Gosh, you're really a baby." Chanwoo pouted even more. "I am not a baby!" Bobby laughed at how upset the younger got. "But you are our baby ogugugu" Bobby mocked him pinching his cheeks. Chanwoo frowned.

"Is that all you think of me, hyung?" Chanwoo asked suddenly almost making Bobby choke on his drink. Bobby took time to think of what to reply so he fixed his posture and wiped his greasy mouth w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter