Lucky??

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I decide to come with you tomorrow"

Hearing Chanwoo's statement, Bobby couldn't help but raised an eyebrow out of suspicion. "Hm? Why? We have to go to Singapore right after. Didn't you know?" Bobby could see a slight blush creeping at both of the maknae's cheeks. Cute.

"Yes but it's League of Legends!! I have to come." Chanwoo whined like the kid he is. Bobby laughed at his shenanigans. "Not even the thought of supporting your hyung in a big event cross that mind of yours, huh?" Bobby asked teasingly pretending to be hurt. The maknae could only chuckle and gave the older a grin. "That too hyung hehe" Chanwoo said cheekily.

"Fine then, kid. I don't think we get to see the actual match though. So we'll only get to see the opening performances" Bobby explained in case Chanwoo wanted to back out. "That's perfectly fine, hyung. I don't mind" Chanwoo convinced the older with a smile. It only made Bobby even more suspicious, but he shrugged it off. Having someone he's close with to an event where he's in a sea of strangers seems like a great idea.

"Okay, you tell the manager then since you're the one who is eager to come" Bobby stated giving out a condition to their deal. "Already on it~" Chanwoo announced cheerfully immediately taking out his phone out of his pocket. "Ya! You better not cause some nuisance there" Bobby reminded worried seeing the excited maknae.

Chanwoo gave the older a smack on the shoulders. "When have I ever misbehave?" Chanwoo asked looking really offended. "I dont know! It's just that you're being really suspicious!!" Bobby said in a higher pitch of voice, being defensive. Chanwoo giggled at the worried hyung in front of him.

"Hyung, this chance doesn't come twice. I have to be there to witness it" Chanwoo said before he left Bobby's room leaving the older dumbfounded. Bobby didn't stop the younger from leaving. He was now even more confused than before.

What a weirdo Bobby thought to himself before he finally got back to his phone.

 

 

***

 

 

 

"I knew it!! You just wanted content for that youtube of yours. Should've known" Bobby screamed after seeing Chanwoo angling his camera. Chanwoo noticed that there was disappointed tone in his voice. Such a tsundere.

"Like I said, this chance doesn't come twice. It's better to record it so we can cherish the moment." Chanwoo replied the hyung's complain. Bobby pouted at the younger.

"Just say you want more views, brat" Chanwoo was almost hurt by the older's comment but seeing him sulking was just too entertaining. "Awww is hyung sulking? Does Bobby hyung want Chanwoo to come just because Jiwonie hyung is his favorite?" The maknae asked teasing the older. The hyung then playfully pushed the maknae's shoulder in annoyance.

"Ya! Whatever, just shut up" Bobby said with a face of pure disappointment. The tone in his voice showed how serious he was too. Chanwoo got into panic mode and quickly held the hyung's hand.

"Hyung, I was kidding. Don't be mad." Chanwoo said pouting. how could anyone resist that puppy face? Bobby hates it.

"I'm not mad, it's just- okay forget it. Let's just go" Bobby said dragging Chanwoo out of their van knowing that they already reached the destination. The maknae wasn't sure if the older was actually mad but he knows him too well. He would forget such things happened once he was done performing.

 

 

 

 

Being at the backstage was an overwhelming experience for Chanwoo. Sure, he went through similar situations on music shows but here he sees lots of foreigners. He's pretty sure most of them are famous too.

Right now he couldn't be with Bobby since he is busy rehearsing and since waiting is boring, he decided to continue his vlog and get to his VIP seat before he could see his hyung perform. The manager decided to went along with him, which was a relief. At least there is someone he could talk to.

He started talking to the camera for his viewers and forced the manager to talk too until finally the opening strated. Everyone was already in their section of the event. The place was crowding up and cheers were heard as the song started. Of course Chanwoo didn't forget to catch them all on camera.

Then Bobby showed out of nowhere and rapped his part. As he expected, his hyung nailed it. It was even better than the audio version Bobby forced him to listen to. He wasn't surprised though. He has the best stage presence out of any person he knows of. The fact that Chanwoo is now his very own maknae still blows his mind. But he was grateful because behind those intimidating aura that Bobby has on sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter