003

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for delay..

.................................

"I am really glad to meet you" Mr.Lee said, "its our pleasure to work with you" he paused for a second, "actually I didnt know you are that much young ..... I thought you are middle aged woman." He embarressed, when Kriti tried hard not to laugh, "its okay Mr.Lee. Its my pleasure to work with you too." She smile, "can we start discussing our details now." "Sure"

After an hour they settle down every single details of photoshoot, they also agreed with outdoor shoot ...... finally Mr.Lee handed her an envelop, "this is your complete schedule with members &by tomorrow evening our car will pick you up from your hotel."

"Thank you so much."

"Actually as per your company's request to give you a separate room, but right now every single room has accupied by artists. So I will give you a separate room, but the entrance is through boy's drom," "Boy's drom?!" Aratrika sounds pretty much unsurity and hesitant.

"But they arent bad boys ....."

"Its not about good boys or bad boys issuse. Its all about boys .... You know" she smile, "I cant live with bunch of boys, when I am the only girl .... its pretty much uncomfortable."

"Please do adjust for few days. I will make sure to shift you as soon as possible"

"Okay, as you say so!" Krity sighed," By the way, which group going to be my model?"

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you ..... the boy band called Super Juni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter