01

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A office in a huge building, bright sunlight illuminating the whole cabin. There was a man in grey suit,looking extremly dashing, but his mood is gloomy, he shoved his hands in pockets before taking small steps towards sofa. There was a girl sitting on sofa & her head buried in between her hands. She was motionless seems she was sleeping.There was another girl was on small couch, checking her mobile loosly while her eyes shuffle between the man & the girl .... All of them almost in same age .... late tweenties.

"Kriti" the man called, "Please, do this for me" he pleaded.

"I am not going there & that's final" the girl replied in sleepy tone.

"Please, try to understand" He sound little helpless, "they offering us a handsome money..." he tried to convience her, "& its really good for our company as well as your carrer."

"But its just yesterday night I came back from Paris ... now you want me go sonewhere else when I am still suffering from jetlag" she annoyed, "I am not going anywhere, I need rest"

"Please, they are paying handsome money & -"

"Damn your handsome money" she annoyingly cuts him, "I need sleep."

"I know dear, but please try to understand ...... they choose only you & Rohit from our company."

"What do you mean by chose me & Rohit?" She snaped, "are we veggies that you choose us afresh?" Her voice rised a little.

"No No No No .... I am sorry for my words" he appologised, "they choose your & Rohit's works. They want any of you to work with them."

"Send Rohit then ..."

"Ahm .....its not possible right now as Rohit is on leave as his wife is in last month of pregnancy." This is really serious issue ... being a good emplyoer he cant force Rohit to join the office  so the one & only option left is .... Ms. Aratrika Chandra aka Kriti, but here she is suffering from jetlag.

"Kriti" the other girl, who was silent till now enter into field, "I know, you are tired, but we havent any option left."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter