The Exciting Second Day Of School

The star to my universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Miss, breakfast is ready " Aunty Park called Jennie

Jennie rushed down the staircase as fast as she can, and run straight to the kitchen. She stuffs the strawberry jam sandwich that aunty Park made into to the point where her face extends like a chipmunk, she turns around and drinks her milk as fast as she can. 

" Miss, slow down you will get stomach upset if you eat like this, oh mi-ss " aunty Park try to warn Jennie 

" I have class in 10 minutes and I do not want to be late to class just in the second day of school ajumma " Jennie replied while was stuffed with food 

" Miss I have packed your lunch, it is all your favorite fruit and food, " aunty park said while pointing to the direction of where the lunch box is 

Jennie turns over and her jaw just drop. Aunty Park packed about ten rectangular containers of food for Jennie in this luxurious lunch box with gold colored and even sparkle. 

" Ajumma, I am not going on a picnic, why do you pack so much. I will just take five containers" Jennie said while giving ajumma this warm smile. 

Jennie rushed into her Bentley and on the way to school she just could not stop smiling because she feels like for the first time in many years she was happy on the first and even second of school. She was happy that she meets a new friend and her soon to be crush too. 

[ In Class ]

" Jennie is that your lunch box? " Chan woo asked 

" Ye-ss " Jennie replied 

" I wish my mom will pack me lunch too because I am so sick of eating the canteen luxurious lunch package " Chan woo pouted 

" I can share you mine because I packed a lot here " Jennie replied 

" Are you sure? awwww you are so nice. Now! let me see what I will eat for lunch " Chan woo said while rushing over to Jennie table and try to open her lunch box. Suddenly another hand grabbed Jennie lunch box, with surprise Jennie turn and see that it is Hanbin. 

" Yah- geumahae, how rude of you to open someone else lunch as this " Han bin said. 

" Ohh- hyung! I just want to see what she got " Chan woo replied. 

Han bin gives Chan woo another stare and Chanwoo just let go of the lunch box and go back to his seat. 

" He's so mean " Chan Woo mumbled to himself. 

" Okay, class get back to your seat " teacher Song shout

During class time, Jennie could not help peeking over to Hanbin who is taking note. 

" Class, I have a good and bad news today to announce to you guys what do you guys what to hear first? " the teacher asked 

" Bad news " the whole class shouted. 

" The bad news is you guys are going to have a field trip which takes fours day off of your revising class for your first-semester exam, " teacher song said. 

" yay!!!!! we are going on a field trip!!! how is that a bad news teacher " Chan Woo shouted and the whole class cheered 

" The good news is that we are going to Jeju island for two days and two night, but on the first day we are going to do experience that is related to our semester exam and I will have you guys form in a group of two each and write me a report. As for what kind of report you guys are going to write, I will give it to the class president after class and I will also give him the list of name that I have divide you guys " teacher song said. 

Junhoe raise up his hand and said " teacher, we do not get to choose our own member? " 

" Sorry Junhoe, I am afraid you do not have that option because I am dividing you guys up for good, those who are good together with those who need help. I hope you guys will form a great group together and help one another according to my plan. But for now, the class is dismissed" teacher song said. 

" Attention class! " the class president shouted 

" Goodbye teacher " the whole class greet. 

[ Lunch break ]

" Urgh! I hope I am not in the same group as Chanwoo " Jisoo groaned 

" What is wrong with being in a group with me? " Chanwoo asked 

" Your brain does not function most of the time, and I do not want to be the person who does all the work..." Jisoo replied. 

" Are you saying I am lazy and useless? " Chanwoo asked 

"Thank god you know " Jisoo winked at Chanwoo 

" YAH!! miss Jisoo, among the girl's group you are the dumbest okay " Chanwoo, smirked while crossing his hand together. 

" yahhhh! Do you have a death wish? " Jisoo wanted to throw a fist at each other. 

The whole group laughs at the two dumbest members in their group. While walking to the canteen, Jennie could not help but notice that girl group that she saw in the bathroom the other day staring at her fiercely. 

" Wowwwww, Jennie your food taste amazing. Your mother must have to cook them out of love " Chan woo said

" My nanny cooked it, I wished my mom would stay for at least 5 minutes with me to ask how is my day " Jennie replied with a warm smile everyone

looks at her and the environment is getting awkward because they did not expect that from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter