First day of school

The star to my universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ring!!!!!!* the alarm rang, Jennie roll out of bed as soon as she hear it and she went straight to the bathroom brush her teeth and wash herself up and get ready for her new school here in seoul. She took out her school uniform that are straightly ironed and put it on, she look at herself in the mirror adjusting her name tag that clip onto her school uniform " Kim Jennie, stay strong! it is just another battle field that you have to fight alone" she fixed her hair then head downstair to the kitchen. 

" Are they gone already, aunty Park?" 

* Aunty Park is my nanny who look after me since the early of my life and has always been there for me more than my parent ever did. I cannot imagine my life without her. *

" Yes miss, they head out early in the morning today, here is something Mr and Mrs ask me to hand over to Miss before you head to school. "

*Aunty Park hand over a thick envelop to me, I do not have to open to know what is in it because it is not suprise anymore for my parent who are not always there for me when I needed them, all they do is working from morning to dawn and every morning they hand me an envelop of money. I am tired of all this, yet there is nothing I can do about it because I am used to living a life where I keep all my problem to myself and pretend that nothing happen infront of them. So, I guess I cannot entirely blame them for not understanding because I never told them anything.*

Jennie look at the envelope with a little tears in her eye, she then look away then start eating again. 

" Then I will keep it on the table for you Miss" 

Jennie finish her breakfast head out of her house, four muscular man dressing in black suite, all wearing black glasses standing outside and one of them quickly openthe Bentley car door as soon as they see Jennie coming out of the house. 

"Goodluck Miss, call me as soon as possible if anything happen or someone is bothering you" Aunty Park shout from behind.

" Arraeyso, Ajuma. See Ya after school and don't forget to cook me delicious meal to boost up my energy after a tiring day at school" Jennie said while huging aunty Park. 

On the way to school, Jennie do not stop trembling she could feel her heart beat fast. 

Jennie Bentley stop infront of KIAS ( Korea International Academy School ). Step down from her car ans was suprise by the beauty of the school, As she was about to walk forword a student was ridding his bike so fast straight to Jennie because he could not control the speed, Jennie was too scared to back off and just stood there covering her eye with her hand. Suddenly, a male student pull Jennie over with his hand around her waist and their face was so closed together that it almost seem like they were about to kissed.

" Hey student, riding a bike in the academy is not allowed" that male told that other kid while still holding onto Jennie. He quickly brush her off as he realize the situation is not appropriate, they both awkardly looking away.

" Hey student, covering up your eye and not seeing the problem is not a smart way to get away from danger " he just walk away after finishing lecturing Jennie

Strangly Jennie face turn red and her heart rate just increase which make it hard for here to breath, she couldn't help but smile for a bit and walk into the teacher office. 

⇔⇔⇔

" Good morning class, today we have a special guest that are transfering from Australia to our korea academy international and more importantly, in our class. I hope you guys are friendly enough and treat our new friend properly, Kim Jennie come in here "

* Jennie walk into class with all eyes on her*

* I could hear it, the miserable highschool life has begin, I can hear they gossiping about me and I can see how much they dislike me with those scary glare from every angle of this class room. Jennie, you can do this! You won't stay here long either just bare with this. Soon, mom and dad will move again. *

" Annoeyong ha se yo, My name is Kim Jennie. I am a transfer student from Australia "

Jennie bow, but it seem like no one is even looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter