surely this must be my masterpiece

this love made of roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

maybe that's the thing about someone coming from a broken family. jisun become hard to love. she also rarely lets people in. it's like a notebook. the thing she kept remind herself every time she met new people

 

"don't get too attached" it's like some mantra she likes to remember.

 

when she still young, the only thing she knows is her family fight all the time. what's love really if you gonna fight day in and day out.

 

she starts to become independent. and thank god, when she's 20. her mom gives her the heal inn. a place for her to manage.

 

this is the place where she stays. she like organize this villa. because here, she can be alone. and she like to be alone.

 

people over here also don't stick too long. they stayed here for a few nights. away from their real life. a need to escape.

 

she understands them.

 

people in this place is temporary. and she likes to keep it that way. although one summer, there is this new girl. jisun think she's only in her 17. she came here as a guest but suddenly she stuck around more. become jisun assistant. it is nice to have someone around. and seoyeon isn't a bad company at all.

 

So, she let her stay there

 

….

 

it a normal day, where jisun cooked her favorite dishes when the girl that delivery the supplies for her kitchen come. she knew the girl live a few blocked away from heal inn. her father is the owner of the grocery store there. so, when jisun order her weekly supplies, this girl is the one who will deliver it.

 

they don't talk much. if they did talk, it's only for the important thing, like how much the price of sugar for this month increase.although they did have a small talked, she still didn't remember the girl's name. just know that her father's name is Jang.

 

while normally the girl usually just has a small talk with her, this time she feels a different vibe. the girl not in her normal self. when she about to ask, she hears the girl let out a small voice.

"i kinda like you, will you go dinner with me?"

 

she saw a blush in the girl's cheeks. she knows then that it took a lot of courage for the taller girl to say the words.

 

for a girl like jisun, she has always been asked out since she was a little, up until now. they are many scenarios that happened. some boy gave a good reaction when she rejected them and some of them get mad. but this is the first time she asks out by someone who already knows the answer is not good. It’s like the girl confessed to her in a way to move on. she read about it a lot; how people tell their crush just so they got a closure. Maybe that the reason she gave a different answer as she always did.

 

usually she will give the same answer to all of them. the " i am not ready to date anyone" " i'm more focus on my study" or plainly "i'm sorry"

 

but as she looked at the hazel eyes girl, she smiled "well, that sounds nice. where?" and she swears the little smile at the girl give her, she can't regret her decision.

 

,,,,,,,

they go out of a date a lot after that. she told the girl, gyuri, that she still wanted them to get to know each other. and gyuri is really patient with her. she never crossed any boundaries. she always asks jisun if anything she does make jisun uncomfortable.

 

it's the little things like that make jisun slowly feel something toward the older girl. maybe she can't call it love or even crush but it is something.

 

gyuri always come to this villa when she is on her lunch break and jisun will cook her something nice. "my mom gonna felt sad if she knows that i am eating more of your dishes than hers" gyuri once told her while she took a bite of salmon that jisun put on her plate. "but can't blame her when i got a gorgeous and talented girlfriend like you" a comment like this is always making jisun's heart skip a beat.

 

they never officially put a label on the relationship but jisun really don't mind when gyuri calling her using pet names. like "babe, can you pass me my phone" or "pretty sun, you look happy today" it feels good. Maybe she has fallen a little bit toward her.

 

And gyuri not only nice toward her. She also nice with people and everything surrounds her. The time where seoyeon has a period pain, it is raining heavily outside. Seoyeon keeps moving on her sit, tried to ease the pain away. Out of the blue, while talking with jisun mid-sentences, gyuri excused herself. don’t think much of it, jisun made a green tea to seoyeon, hoping it will help.

 

 Then, gyuri comeback from a back door. Her sweatshirt soaking with a raindrop, she is shivering but with all her confident, she walks toward seoyeon and gave her that pink pil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter