Interrogation

Red Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Metal desk. Iron door. Maybe two inches thick? One way mirror on the right. Probably deciding whom they should put in here. Surveilance camera on the top left corner over the door. A textbook interrogation room. The only difference from those tv shows is that this time, it’s not popcorn in her hands but plastic handcuffs.

 Yerim had to admit she didn’t see this coming when she left her admittably cozy house this morning for that cup of coffee. The coffe was good, as always. What she didn’t know was that Wendy the barista was actually Wendy the undercover agent. So when she left the cafe, instead of going home, she was arrested and taken. Well, at least she had her make up on when she left home. Thing would have been lot more ugly(literally) if she hadn’t.

 She knew she would get caught one day with all those little pranks she pulled. Just not this fast. She made herself a promise that next time,(if she ever got out) she won’t fall for that stupid-yet admittedly delicious-coffee. She will lead a life without caffeine like a monk. A caffeine monk. 

 Creak. The door opened. Yerim took a peek outside. White walls down the aisle. Sun shining through the glass. Skyscrapers around. Probably central Seoul. She couldn’t jump out. She should somehow get down the building and use the sewers, maybe, if she were to escape. She saw two women by the door. One facing her, the other with her back to Yerim. She was pretty, to say the least. Judging from how she was giving instructions and her dominating aura, she seemed to be Wendy’s boss. The other was probably Wendy’s friend, and presumably, her interrogator. Thud. The door closed, and the other woman turned to face her.

 She was holding a note in her hand with a pen. And her features were brilliant, again. What’s with Wendy and her friends? Yerim wanted to kiss this woman hard. She wanted to hear her name from those lips. She wanted to make her blush. Who wouldn’t after seeing such a cute face? It’s only natural to think so, right? Yerim decided she was normal. Not weird at all.

“Kim Yerim?”

 Well, that was easier than she thought. 

“Yeah?” 

“Do you know why you’re here?”

“Because I’m too cute and that’s illegal?”

 The woman looked up from her note and raised an eyebrow. Yerim could now see the name enscribed on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter