November nostalgia

Red Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was getting cold. November in Seoul wasn’t exactly the most pleasant time of the year. Shorter days, longer nights, it was a warning sign for the harsh upcoming winter. Nevertheless, the majestic sunset painting everything in orange hue was a beautiful sight. Especially so since Seulgi liked orange. Yet the beautiful sight and the autumn leaves would leave something empty in her heart. Was it solitude? Or memories? Maybe a bit of both. Maybe. 

 Maybe tonight, she would leave her cozy room-or bear’s den as Yerim would call it-and grab a drink? Or maybe she would go to Joohyun’s party just two blocks down the street and meet up with some new faces. When was the last time she’d been to a party anyways? Seulgi recalled it was some time around January. She’d been working hard, and it’s just about time she could use some break from her busy life. It didn’t sound like a bad idea after all.

 

 Seulgi could hear all the talking from outside the door as she waited for someone to open up. Not like those loud, booming college parties, but more like a holiday party where people would just talk around without the insanely noisy music. The door finally opened after what felt like an hour, and it was opened by... Yerim in a Kisses chocolate costume? 

“Yerim?”

 “I got tricked. Said it was a costume party.”

 Seulgi decided not to question further and follow Yerim into the house. Sooyoung probably tricked her. As always.

 “I honestly didn’t expect you to come, you know. You’re such a homebody.”

 “And I didn’t expect to meet such a gorgeous Kisses chocolate neither.”

 Yerim shot a glare and Seulgi giggled. For Seulgi, pissed Yerim was cute Yerim. But then again, Yerim was always cute Yerim to her. She was still, like, twelve or something.

 “Anyways, there are like people everywhere, but Joohyun unnie is at the kitchen. You should go talk to her first. This is her party after all. And they’ve got beer in the living room, too.”

 “But you can’t drink! You’re like twelve!”

 Seulgi faked a gasp. Yerim was so easy and fun to tease with. Cute, too.

 “I’m nineteen, unnie. I’m actually legal to drink, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter