Three

My Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ

Jinyoung loves teasing Mark.

 

Today they have a fansign event in Mokdong. They were given ten minutes to prepare themselves before they'll be called to come out and interact with the fans. Each of them were doing different things.

Jackson is eating his mozarella cheeseburger. Youngjae is watching something in his phone and would occasionally belt out a few lines of a certain song. Jaebum is reading yet another book. Bambam and Yugyeom are talking, presumably about something crazy which they are planning to do later in the event. 

And Mark... well... the older has been sitting on the couch with his eyes closed for a few minutes now. Right after they were styled, Mark found his spot on the couch and didn't move an inch since. He is just there, listening to music.

 

Jinyoung who has just finished stretching- it's not required but it's something he has gotten accustomed to doing, sat next to Mark and rested his head on the older's shoulder. Jinyoung finds the position comfortable and besides, the members and even the staffs have gotten used to seeing them like this already. So there's no problem on being this type of clingy to his boyfriend.

He was about to close his eyes when Mark suddenly moved and is now shifting on his seat, moving his head from his shoulder. Before Jinyoung could even speak, Mark was already talking. "Your head is heavy." he heard him say before the older finally removed his head and is now moving away a bit from him. 

Surprised by the action, Jinyoung could only gape at his boyfriend. Is he in a bad mood? It's unusual for Mark to act like this. And what did he say? His head is heavy? Back then, Mark never complained about it even if it has become his hobby to rest his head on the older's shoulder or sometimes even his lap. 

After recollecting his thoughts, Jinyoung moved closer to Mark again. This time, he tried to engage him in a conversation. "Hey babe, what are you listening to?" He took one of the earbuds off Mark's ear and put it in his but Mark was quick to take it back.

"It's time to go out, boys."

Their manager called from the door and that made Mark detach his eyes from him. The older stood and was the first one to leave the room and head towards the event hall. Jinyoung then felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Jaebum telling him to get his up and follow them outside. Jinyoung complied but his mind was stuck in wondering how come he didn't hear any music from Mark's earbuds.

 

 

"Let's switch seats, okay?" Jinyoung asks Yugyeom who is about to ride the van. 

They were separated into two vans. Jaebum. Youngjae and Bambam in the first van, and him, Yugyeom, Mark and Jackson in the second van. Yugyeom was supposed to sit in front with Mark and he's supposed to sit at the back next to Jackson. But because Jinyoung has confirmed that Mark has an issue with him, he decided to settle it now rather than let the day end without them resolving it.

"Hyung, you're always together anyway. Is sitting away from each other going to kill you?" the youngest asked.

Jinyoung sighed as he answered. "I think Mark is mad at me." 

Just a while ago at the fansign event, he had realized about this matter. One of the fans has given him a picture which he needs to sign. When he saw what it was, it was a picture of him, while on his shower scene in He Is Psychometric. That was the most talked about scene of the drama yet, although it was roughly ten seconds that he exposed his upper body for the whole aud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter