Two

My Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ

 

Mark always loved the feel of Jinyoung's warmth.

 

"Did you really sleep last night?" 

This will be the third time Jinyoung is asking him this question. He could only close his eyes shut, stopping himself from pinching the bridge of his nose, because that will only show how tired he is. And Mark surely doesn't want to confirm his boyfriend's suspicion, which is why the younger kept on asking him the same question.

"Yeah, I did." A lie.

 

Last night he might've spent a longer time playing fortnite than he should, (longer than what he promised Jinyoung he would, he's screwed when Jinyoung finds out), so needless to say, he wasn't able to rest fully despite the reminder their manager gave them. They have an early flight to Japan, so staying up until 3 am is really not a wise thing to do. Way to go, Mark.

When Mark opened his eyes, he saw Jinyoung who has his brow arched, looking far from convinced. "More than six hours?"

Could he say another lie? "Well..."

Hearing this, soon enough Jinyoung sat up with both his arms crossed on his chest. "What did I tell you, Mark Tuan?"

Having called by his complete name, this oughts to tell him that his boyfriend is not amused. And hearing how Jaebum whistles from the seat in front of them, Mark knows he's screwed.

Mark also sat up, and put his hands on Jinyoung's arm to calm the younger down. "Okay, I know I promised but, I just got distracted and didn't notice the time."

"You always say that." 

"I know, but it's what happened. I'm sorry, Jinyoungie." He even rubbed his elbows. "But you don't have to worry. I feel fine."

But Jinyoung's expression didn't change. It's wary, bordering from deep concern to deep annoyance. Seeing that expression is not one of the things Mark enjoys. 

With a pout, Jinyoung spoke. "You're never good at listening."

Mark, not wanting to see his boyfriend's disappointed face anymore, although he likes seeing that cute pout, launched in his arms and pulled the younger towards his chest, keeping him inside his bear hug. "Now that's not always true. I do listen to you, Jinyoungie. It's just that, I really missed playing."

He felt as Jinyoung shifted, before completely succumbing to his hug. "You're off the hook now, but I swear I'll keep your gameboard off your hands as soon as we return from Japan."

Mark just laughed though. He could try to change Jinyoung's mind once they return to their dorm anyway.

 

"No fun." he heard Bambam, who is seated at the back most part of the van, with Yugyeom and Youngjae. The thai's legs are sprawled over Yugyeom's but the maknae doesn't seem to mind. After all, those two are best of friends. 

Mark looked at the thai through the rear view mirror. Bambam is doing something on his phone, with one earphone plugged in his ear, the other is plugged in Yugyeom's. 

"I thought I'm going to witness world war III, or something." Bambam remarked, still focused on his phone.

"Not when Mark hyung is whipped for Jinyoung hyung." Yugyeom interjected. "You should've known better than to expect."

"Shut up, brats." He just hissed at them.

"Looks like Bambam is asking for another laptop to be thrown at him, Mark." Jaebum said, smirking from the front seat.

"That's why I'm gonna shut my mouth now." Bambam immediately said while zipping his lips shut. Then came Youngjae's roaring laughter.

Mark just smirked, and held Jinyoung closer. The younger ain'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter