One

My Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ .♡.ღ .:*・゚♡゚・*:.ღ

 

Jinyoung always loved the feel of Mark's hand...

 

"Good! A bit to the side.... look sideways... Good!"

They're currently doing their photoshoot for their new album Lullaby. All seven of them are excited especially after finishing the album and completing its track list. They are all excited to share it with the fans.

This album is their third full length album and it is special for them because each of them took part in writing the songs, and they all have their solo songs included in the tracklist. Jinyoung really takes pride in this album which they have worked on. It is really one of the albums which they call their own. He really is proud of s. They've done well.

 

His solo photo shoot continued for the next ten minutes before the photographer told him that it's a wrap. Jinyoung said thanks and bowed to the staff. God, he feels sweaty underneath his layer of clothes. He decides to walk back to the resting area to wait until it's time for their unit photoshoot.

Glancing upwards, his eyes darted on the older who is sitting up on the roof, while holding a book. Mark looks beautiful with the ray of sunlight reflecting on his small yet radiant face. Soon enough, Jinyoung found those brown eyes directed at him, followed by a small smile grazing on those thin lips. Jinyoung can't help but smile back.

 

 

"Is this a bird? Or a crane?" Mark asked him while holding a small blue paper origami. 

Looking at the other origami he was holding too, Jinyoung frowned. "Isn't crane a bird, though?"

Now the older seemed to be even more confused. Jinyoung could only smile at Mark's bewilderment. He looks cute with those furrowed brows and narrowing eyes which looks like he's examining something critically. Jinyoung has to include this one on his list of his favorite expression of Mark.

 

They are now doing their unit photoshoot and him and Mark are together in one unit. Jinyoung thought that it has been a while since the two of them had this kind of photoshoot together. Their fans will like it, he suppose.

Him and Mark were still talking to each other while they were taken pictures of. The photographer told them to make it look natural so they just talked casually as shots were being taken here and there. 

But it was when Jinyoung felt the brush of Mark's hand against his own when he started to get distracted. It was just a slight touch, that he thinks, Mark didn't intentionally do, and that the older didn't actually mind. But that slight touch made Jinyoung want to reach out some more and to touch the older's hand, intertwine their fingers together and just... take a longer time to feel Mark's warmth.

 

He missed it. Those times when he could still freely hold Mark's hand anytime he wants, without raising anyone's eyebrows. Jinyoung would very much want to hold Mark's hand right now, but he's not getting any fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter