Chapter Two!!

외로운 밤 (lonely night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi wake up first, she found the petite girl whom is sleeping qiuetly in the brunette's arm, she can feel her arm getting numb.

She lovely stares at Joohyun, running her fingers  to the ravens hair.

"I wish you wouldn't have to go" she kiss the sleeping beauty's forehead. Then she went downstairs.

 

"Ahhh, what should we do?" Seulgi ask herself. "Hm, a simple breakfast wouldn't be so bad" 

She start to take out the ingredients to make a egg toast. After a few minutes, she put the served egg toast on the tray with milk.

The brunette went up to their bedroom, the petite girl is still asleep, the youngest giggle "Cute" she put down the tray on the bed.

She shook the oldest a little bit, then Joohyun woke up, adjusting her sight and saw the tray "Whats that?" the raven smiles

"It's breakfast" the brunette place the tray infront of Joohyun, "Whaa- thank you babe." the raven suddenly kiss the youngest.

"N-no problem" red tints is shown in Seulgi's cheeks.

 

Before Joohyun could digs in, she noticed that theres only one plate, "Why is there only one plate? aren't you gonna eat."

"Well, I just realized that we run out of food, but I ate a little." The brunette scratch her head.

The raven chuckled, she cut a piece of the egg toast and offer it to Seulgi "Let's share" 

"No, no, its all yours baby, I'm full already" (THAT"S NOT TRUEEE) the brunette refuses.

"Meogeo" the raven said cutely. The brunette then opens and accept the Joohyun's offer.

"Cute" then they both share a sweet breakfast.

 

The bear took the tray away, "Get ready babe, we're going out" then leaves the petite girl in the room

"Where are we going?" Joohyun ask then get up to check some outfit.

"Just get ready, okay?" the brunette response.

 

Without doubting, Joohyun wash up and pick out a white dress, then get out of the room.

Seulgi is wearing a formal casual attire which the raven finds it y. "Let's go?" offering her hand to Joohyun which she accept.

"But first, where are we going? really?" Joohyun stop walking, "Tell me pleasee" she acted up cutely.

"You're really cute right now, but I can't say it." caressing the bunny's hand, "You will know it soon, your flight is 3am right?" looking at her wrist watch.

Joohyun nods "We have 5 hours to spend" clinging onto the bears arm. 

They jumped into the car, and on their way to Sky Rose Garden, Seulgi have been planning taking the raven here, cause Joohyun always talk about it and how much she wants to go, so that's why she's taking her there.

- 40 minutes - 

They arrive later than Seulgi thought, she look a her the passenger seat, and saw the raven taking a nap,

Seulgi lean closer to whisper "Hyun? wake up, we're here now" then the brunette was shock by the quick action.

Joohyun suddenly wrap her arms around the bear neck, "Please, let's stay here for a few minutes" locking gaze with the brunette.

Seulgi close the gap between the couple, faces are inch away. The brunette can feel Joohyun's breathe, Seulgi then lower her gaze to the ravens lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter