Chapter One!

외로운 밤 (lonely night)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe?" a arms wrapped around the ravens waist, "Morning" the brunette kiss Joohyun's cheek.

 

"Goodmorning, let's eat" holding two plates in each hand, the raven turn around to face the brunette.

 

 Seulgi peck the oldest lip, rising her hand to Joohyun's hand that hold the plates.                                                                                                                                       

 Then Seulgi took the plates and part away the kiss, smirking to the raven whom is froze in her spot.                                                                                                     

 

 "Come on  bae, lets eat" the brunette put down the plate, then walks towards to Joohyun.                                                                                                                         

 

 "Hey, anyone there?" Seulgi waves her hand to the ravens face, that made Joohyun snap out of her thought.

 

"D-don't do that again" the raven look away from Seulgi's gaze.

 

The brunette then wraps her arms around Joohyun's waist, "I'll miss this, I'll miss you, and please come back" staring lovely at the raven.

 

"I'll miss this too" returning the hug, "And I promise I will come back"

 

Seulgi lifts the raven, and put her down to the dinning table, "Let's eat now" Joohyun nods.

 

Joohyun is going to abroad to shoot a film, a magazine, and take care of some business matter,                                                                                                                

She'll be in England for 1 years, and that the longest time they will be apart from each other in their 3 years relationship.                                                                   

Joohyun is going to meet her bestfriend and her bestfriend's girlfriend with Seulgi.                                                                                                                                       

 

"Are you ready yet?" Seulgi ask from the door, patiently waiting.

 

"Almost babe" Joohyun replies from the other side.

 

"Okay, Take your time, call me if you need anything" Seulgi go down to watch something on the TV.

 

'I'm so lucky' Joohyun smiles 'cause of that thought.

 

- 5 minutes later -

 

Joohyun fix her dress one last time, brushing her hair to go behind. Then got out of the room,                                                                                                               

carefully walking down, she saw her the brunette watching a baseball game.   

 

"Hey babe" Joohyun call out Seulgi. Seulgi turn her head to the ravens direction, and she couldn't believe her eyes,                                                                                   

she slowly stood up and walk towards Joohyun, eyes still fix to Joohyun. 

 

"You're so beautiful, always and forever" Seulgi sweetly said, intertwining her hand to Joohyun's.

 

"Stop staring" a hard blush showed to the ravens cheeks.

 

"Why? I'm being honest" then put one hand to the ravens waist, pulling her close. "I'll miss you" then hugs the oldest.

 

"I'll miss you too, Now, let's go" the oldest flashes a eye smile to Seulgi.

 

"Okay, Let's gooo!" the brunette chuckled, they head out the house, still hand are intertwined. Seulgi opens the door for her girl.                                                       

 

They arrive at Creamé, to meet her friends, they got in the café. Seulgi then points out the two, and waves getting their attention.

 

"Hey! What up man?" Moonbyul side hugging the bear then let go to greet Joohyun "Hey, how are you?" kissing Joohyun's cheek.

 

"I'm great" Joohyun hug Solar, "How about you two?" Joohyun ask.

 

"Well, We're great..." Solar lifts her right hand to show a ring.

 

"Wait, why is there a ring on your finger?" Seulgi ask dumbly.

 

"What? A ring?" Joohyun look at Solar's right hand from the café menu.

 

"I'm engaged!" Solar stood up and hug her bestfriend, Seulgi too hug Moonbyul

"Congratulations man!" then the brunette pats Moonbyul's back.                         

"Congratulations! omgod" Joohyun hold Solar's right hand looking at the ring.                                                                                                                                             

The couple thanks Seulgi and Joohyun, and gossip on when it happen, and when will the wedding,

they order their food and drinks, kept on talking, laughing, teasing. After a few hours, they bid their goodbyes.

"It was so fun" the ravens said and stare at the brunette, slowly getting closer to Seulgi's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter