Chapter Two

That Lady is a Dude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: 

 

 

 

"Dara, are you done packing yet?" Eomma called from downstairs.

 

 

I was told, since I was leaving for school, that I should start packing. Which is weird since I still had two weeks before school days starts. Not like there was much to pack, since I wasnt the one who was actually leaving. 

 

 

"Uh, yeah Eomma!" I called down, banging on my walls to make it sounds like I was really packing. 

 

 

Although banging on the walls didnt make sense either. But seeing as Eomma  didn't bother me anymore, meant that she bought it. 

 

 

"Hey! I just got the stuff." Yoochun whispered.

 

 

I turned around and found no one, then all of a sudden a crazy psycho jumped in front of me with nothing but black spyware....... complete with Eomma's sunglasses.

 

 

"Uh, what are you doing?" I raised my eyebrows.

 

 

"I got the stuff." He repeated, gesturing to a bag in his hands. 

 

 

"What stuff?" Mom suddenly asked, popping up behind him.  Yoochun literally jumped like a wet cat and screamed like a little girl. "And why are you wearing my sunglasses young man?" She narrowed her eyes. 

 

 

Yoochun's face contorted in a weird grimace as he stilled. 

 

 

"Yoochun, what are you doing?" I asked.

 

 

"If you dont make any sudden movements, she'll just leave." He muttered under his breath. 

 

 

Eomma crossed her arms over her chest. "I can hear you darling." She rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Dont. Say. Anything." He hissed. 

 

 

"Fine." Eomma huffed. "I cant believe I birthed that." She laughed while walking out. 

 

 

Yoochun relaxed and pulled out a bag. A bag full of clothes, this totally captured my attention. How sweet is my brother to go on shopping for me? 

 

 

"Okay, so I bought you some clothes to wear as me and some other essentials." He said and my smile dropped. 

 

 

"You went shopping and you didnt invite me? I could have bought clothes for myself!" 

 

 

"Its not like you can wear it anyway." He shrugged. "So I bought all of these." He said as he dumped three separate bags on my bed. 

 

 

It was mostly clothes, that would fit a guy. All the clothes looked  like something he would wear. Mostly........ gulp. Black. Yes ladies and gentlemen, my brother hates colors. 

 

 

He was into that mysterious casanova look...........

 

 

Though I've told him time and time again that he is mysterious enough and that color brings out the color of his eyes. But does he listen? Of course not, because Im his little sister and I quote 'Not old enough to understand.'

 

 

This coming from my twin who is only ONE minute older than I am! I could have easily be the older one, if only his BIG head did not block me from coming out first! 

 

 

"What's this?" I asked while picking up a hair piece. 

 

 

Yoochun smirked and snatched the wig, placing it on my head. "This is your wig. You'll have to wear this a lot of times while Im away." 

 

 

"A wig?!? You want me to wear a freaking wig?" I cried out. 

 

 

"This is what you agreed to. Like you've said, you cant go to school wearing skirt and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter