Chapter One

That Lady is a Dude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: 

 

 

 

The summer sun was sinking as I soaked in the last of the rays. It was a long dreadful day, as per usual. 

 

 

It had been a dreadful place to live. Ever since the divorce thing, things had changed dramatically. Appa moved to US for business while Eomma decided to move us in a small town outside Seoul, in Jeongham from the lovely town of Seolji in Busan. 

 

 

I hate that I have to leave my friends. But that was nothing compared to how my twin brother Yoochun took it. He literally threatened the moving van guys when they packed everything up. 

 

 

Having a girlfriend does that to a guys who is in love...... 

 

 

A shadow blocked my attempt in tanning. Sighing loudly, I perched my sunglasses on my nose. It was the devil himself, Yoochun. The same guy who had been moping about the house since morning. 

 

 

Except now, he looked happier than the usual. Which was odd..... maybe I should call Eomma's psychiatrist and set him an appointment? 

 

 

"Hello lovely sister!" He smiled innocently. "Have I told you how beautiful you are Dee?" 

 

 

Raising my eyebrow, I glared at him. "What do you want Yoochun?" 

 

 

"I need a favor!" 

 

 

"Whatever it is, count me out." I grumbled, laying back to catch my slippery tan. 

 

 

"Come on Dee, I really need you!" He said desperately. 

 

 

Now, this is interesting. 

 

 

Call me evil, whatever, but when Yoochun begs, it is really a sight to see. I can only remember twice in my life I've seen my twin begs. I'll take every opportunity to revel in this moment. 

 

 

"Im interested........ go on." I gestured for him to speed along the point. 

 

 

"I need you to cover for me at school next month." He said. 

 

 

"How in hell am I gonna do that? Im going to Seoul Girls Academy remember?" 

 

 

Unlike my brother who is going to Jeongham University, I was being sent to a all girls boarding school all the way to the center of Seoul. I finally made enrollment and I was set pack and ready to leave next month. 

 

 

"I know, but I really nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter