CHAPTER 1

Fansite turns to Assistant

"First Filipino Fansite, offered a job by the idol group's company. Trending online! You are really killing it girl!"

"I'm receiving threats from jealous fans Carls. I want this job but I don't want the other fans to hate me."

 

Carla was standing right next to me and she's reading the messages the other fans sent me. Half of them were congratulating me, half of them started to threaten me.

 

"It's the first time, an entertainment agency offered a fan a job for their idols. Ignore those envious witches."

 

She shut down my desktop computer, then move towards my luggage to resume my packing session.

 

"I've talked to Aunt, she told me that Uncle halfheartedly said Yes? He doesn't approve?"

"He's just worried about me. It's my first time living abroad and I'm nervous too."

"They knew I'm going with you, right?"

"I forgot to tell them. Hahaha"

"You're too forgetful cousin, your job doesn't want that forgetful brain of yours, can I have it?"

"NO!" It's her turn now to laugh.

 

Fifteen hours before my flight to Seoul, I spent it with my family. My younger sister, also a fan of Seventeen, was so envious of me. She asked for my cameras and lenses so I gave her one each. My older brother gave me support more than I expected. On the morning of Saturday, the day of our departure, Mom cried as I bid them goodbye. I can't manage to ruin my positive mood, but I can't help it. Dad and Aunt Cielo were beside Mom, cheering her up. As I look back at them, tears started to roll down my cheeks.   

 

"We are arriving at Incheon International Airport. Thank you for flying with us and welcome to Korea."

 

"Wake up Carls, we're here!"

 

As soon as she opened her eyes, she immediately looked through the plane's window.

 

"We're here! We're here! I can't believe it, we're in Korea!"

 

The moment we went out the immigration, there's a commotion going on. Girls are shouting and it's getting louder and fansites are everywhere! What's happening?

 

"BooSeokSoon! BooSeokSoon! BooSeokSoon!"

"Seokmin oppa!"

"Boo Seungkwan!"

"Soonyoung oppa!"

"We love you oppa!!"

 

My eyes widen, B-BooSeokSoon are here?! I thought their schedule in Vietnam will end tonight? Why are they here already?