Chanhun

Sehun's teasers

It’s just another day at the gym for Chanyeol. Oh, that almost makes it sound like he doesn’t enjoy it – he loves it. Even though way in the beginning, Chanyeol couldn’t get into it and thought it was utter bull, right now, there’s nothing he loves doing more. Maybe it’s his way of getting away from the criticism of not being skinny enough. He doesn’t want to starve himself and this is his healthy alternative.

So… maybe today is not just another day at the gym for Chanyeol. With a little frown, he sets the weights down that he’s been lifting. He’s not entirely sure that there isn’t a schedule for today anymore, but he has no idea what triggered this thought. He checks his phone, that lies beside him on his mat, and sees missed calls. Joonmyun, four times, Baekhyun, two times, even Minseok. With a sheepish grin, he unlocks his phone, but the device flies from his hands when he shrieks as the door to the gym bursts open with a lot of noise.

Such drama, Chanyeol thinks with his heart beating in his throat at the loud sound, but when he turns around, he’s met with Sehun. He has to look up a whole lot because he’s lazily lying on the ground, propped up on his elbows, and the maknae is towering over him like this. Chanyeol’s heart doesn’t calm down. Sehun is all dressed up, but his hair is a mess and Chanyeol glances outside quickly to see that there’s a strong wind. Fitting, he thinks.

“Did you forget the schedule, hyung?” Sehun asks, all innocence, but it’s obvious that he knows because if not, Chanyeol wouldn’t be here, sweating. “We’re supposed to have a shoot in an hour and Joonmyun-hyung is losing his mind, slowly but surely,” the maknae adds with somewhat of a sly grin and Chanyeol is a bit caught off guard.

“An hour,” Chanyeol repeats, then his eyes grow wide when he says the words again. He scrambles off the ground and when he’s face to face with Sehun, he realizes that he smells horribly and usually, he doesn’t give two s about that. Right now, a blush creeps up his cheeks because how is this going to be alright in one hour?

“Okay so, hyung, calm down,” Sehun says, looking at Chanyeol judgingly, just a little – he wouldn’t want to offend someone who could knock him unconscious “by accident”, of course. To his surprise, Chanyeol stills at his words. “I’ve brought your outfit, the others have already gone to the venue. If you shower quickly and change, we’ll be on time,” the maknae tells him, running a hand through his dark orange locks. For a moment, Chanyeol is captivated and he stares, until that judging look on Sehun’s face intensifies and Chanyeol gulps.

“Sure. Yes, of course, I’m on my way,” he says, struggling and he’s not even sure why. When he sheds his work-out outfit, there’s only one thought running through his mind. Has Sehun always been this attractive? He steps into the public shower which he usually avoids because he likes his privacy, but he has no choice right now. Thankfully, there’s nobody else.

 

He dries himself off quickly – he has to do everything quickly now – and as soon as he slipped into his boxer shorts again, stumbling and cursing under his breath, Sehun enters the changing room. Chanyeol gulps because he’s practically and, well, it’s not like he’s not proud of his body or anything, but he feels watched. Especially because the maknae is well-dressed ad he seems so confident – it suits him so well that Chanyeol can’t quite look away.

Sehun is aware of his unusual insecurity and he connects the dots rather quickly. He doesn’t mind – not at all – so he only gets closer to Chanyeol. He lets his fingers dance over the taller male’s well-developed shoulders and a smile slips on his face when he feels the muscles tense up and Chanyeol’s face hardens.

“You need to get dressed, hyung,” Sehun says in a low voice before he steps away and Chanyeol snaps out of it. He puts on the semi-formal attire and Sehun bites his lip because it looks good on him. Of course he notices the other man’s clumsy movements and he knows for a fact that it’s because he’s watching – because Chanyeol keeps glancing at him.

When Chanyeol is finally done, Sehun grabs his hand and pulls him out of the changing room, through the halls and towards the car that stands waiting in the parking lot. He has an excuse ready, but Chanyeol doesn’t ask, he willingly follows when they sit side by side in the back seat.

A silence hangs around them when their driver starts the engine and drives off, but it’s not a comfortable one. Chanyeol is incredibly tense and he can’t help looking sideways at Sehun, until the maknae finally puts that to a halt.

“What is it, hyung?” Chanyeol hesitates. The hum of the engine is loud, but would it be loud enough to drown his voice out – he can’t have their driver overhear what he wants to say. He frowns when he leans closer to Sehun, the younger man automatically does the same.

“Thank you for coming to get me. And well you look really handsome,” he confesses and wants to lean away again, the proximity a little too much after all, but Sehun holds his face so he can’t. They look at each other for a moment, until Sehun breaks into a smile, his eyes turning into crescents.

A soft kiss is pressed to Chanyeol’s lips. When Sehun leans away and Chanyeol ultimately does the same, the elder stares ahead, dazed.

 

--

Thank you for reading, subscribing, leaving a vote or a comment! <3 (or all of those T_T <3) I know they're nothing much, but I still want to share these with you ^^