Sebaek

Sehun's teasers

Okay. So maybe Baekhyun is distracted easily in general, but right now, his focus is nowhere to be found. Even though he has spent a good amount of extra time with Sehun lately because of the live streams, that didn't exactly prepare him for this. Sehun and him are practicing together, just the two of them, and apparently, the maknae has become quite comfortable around Baekhyun.

In one swift moment, Sehun sheds his damp t-shirt, his dyed orangey red hair sticking to his forehead. He combs his fingers through his hair to push the strands away and locks eyes with Baekhyun right then. A sly smile slips on his face, as if he knows exactly what's going through Baekhyun's mind. Well, it isn't hard to guess.

The older man is staring, cheeks tinted pink, as if he's never seen Sehun's bare torso before. Of course he has. But it's glistening with sweat, heaving up and down with the deep breaths Sehun takes. Evidence that he has worked hard and it's intensely attractive. Baekhyun wants nothing more than to reach out and touch.

“Hyung?” It sounds innocent, if a bit hoarse from working out, but the teasing smile is still evident on Sehun’s handsome face. Baekhyun momentarily snaps out of his daze and laughs a little awkwardly before answering.

“Yeah?” To that, Sehun's smile morphs into a half smirk and he dares get a little closer to the older man, so much so that Baekhyun has to look up at him.

“You're staring,” Sehun mentions, one of his brows raised and Baekhyun laughs again when he looks away.

“Of course,” he admits, “don't I always tell everyone you have, like, a perfect body?” Sehun doesn't instantly have an answer ready for that honest confession and instead, the two stand in silence for a while. “We should practice more,” Baekhyun eventually decides.

It's what they do and Baekhyun is given every opportunity to look at the way Sehun's body moves. Not once does he deny himself the treat and occasionally, they have eye-contact. Until it's apparently enough and Baekhyun is pushed against the wall, his lips captured by Sehun's. Baekhyun reaches out and touches, holds the taller man closer to himself, then lets his fingers thread through the dyed strands of hair. Sehun has his hands all over Baekhyun, as if he had been waiting for an opportunity like this one for a while.

Lost in the moment, neither Baekhyun nor Sehun thinks about consequences or what will come after this. It's just this kiss, the perfect relief after practicing for hours.

 

--

Thank you so much for subscribing and reading!! ❤ I'm updating from my phone for the first time, so I have no idea how this is going to come out :')