Part 2

Black and Blue

For some reason, the fact that you spoke up about your doubts made you feel better. Yet the fact that this man was so uncertain about your future if you added conditions made you worry a little, but you already sold your body so how much worse could it get? 


 

‘You dare change my contract?‘ A dark voice that pierces through bones speaks in the middle of the night. You shoot up in your bed and see the dark shadow from before loom over the end of your bed, staring right through your eyes into your thoughts, but your mind is blank.
‘Yes,‘ you say, instantly realizing it was the wrong answer. The shadow slowly gets smaller and turns back to the charismatic man it belongs to.
‘You’re tougher than you look,‘ he says. You don’t quite know if he sounds impressed or if he’s taunting you. ‘You do realize I am going to you in public a lot?‘
‘I never said you couldn’t,‘ you say, but it feels like it just slipped out, like you didn’t actually want to say it, but there it is. He smirks at you.
‘Oh you and me are going to have a lot of fun,‘ he says, ‘Baekhyun will be back with the new contract tomorrow.‘ With those words, he’s gone. You sink back into your bed, but you feel restless. A deal with the devil. That’s what you just made. The realization rips through your body with the force of a thousand horses.
You’ll get your cousin back, but you’ll lose your life. , was this really the right decision?


A wonderful day lights up your mood as you walk your way to work. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and even though it’s winter and freezing cold, the weather is enjoyable to you. You packed yourself in layers of clothes, topped off with a thick coat, a shawl, gloves, and a cozy beanie.
‘Good morning Y/n.‘ You jump from the sudden voice next to you. It’s Baekhyun.
‘You guys work fast, don’t you?‘ You say in a bit of a mocking manner. Honestly, you wished they’d take longer but you get why they don’t. If they take too long you’ll start realizing it’s not rational to do something like this. Sadly, you’re too far in already.
‘I know you’re going to work. Could we talk there?‘ He suggests. You nod and let him follow you to the studio you work at.
‘In here,‘ you tell him as you bring him to your office, ‘so what’s the verdict?‘ You lock the door and sit down at your desk.
‘Your changes have been taken up in the contract, I’m simply here to ask you sign,‘ he explains and lays the document down in front of you. He’s right, there it is. This is the contract that’ll change your life.
You take the pen Baekhyun offers you and take a deep breath. This is it. Your name black on white under a contract with the devil.

, what did you get yourself into?