Final

Fate is kidding me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I HOPE WHOEVER THE IS MY SOULMATE CHOKES ON THEIR SALIVA AND STEP ON A LEGO AND THEN TRIP DOWN THE STAIRS AND SNAP THEIR NECK!"Baekhyun screams.

Luhan smiles apologetically at his poor friend.

Baekhyun burries his face into the pillow and starts screaming again.

This was not supposed to turn out like this.

No.This was supposed to be the best day of his life.His 18th birthday,the day people are supposed to get the hint connecting them to their soulmate.

Yes,on your 18th birthday,tiny tattooes of things that your soulmate loves appear on your wrists.And when you finally meet them and brush the tattoos with each other's hands,both of your small tattoos merge together and form into this two identical tattoos on both of the soulmates wrists.

That's all very artistic and beautiful.

Only when your soulmate is someone nice like Luhan's unknown one.He has beautiful small tattoos of bottles of bubble tea,a small white bicheon frise,a dancing figure,some tubes of hair dyes and some perfume bottles.

And what does the romantic,very heteroual and artistic soul Baekhyun get?

a !

Yes,a on his wrist.

a on his very heteroual wrist.

His erted jerk of a soulmate doesn't have anything else they love but ing .

well,there is also a small rilakkuma,some zootopia characters,red drumsets,a black guitar and a small black poodle puppy tattooed on his wrist too.This would make Baekhyun coo and fall in love instantly if it wasn't for the that sat in the middle of his wrists with all its glory.

"It's okay,Baek.At least it may mean that your soulmate is surely a heteroual girl who likes ,"Luhan tries to ease his crying friend's agony.

However,Luhan's soothing words fall into deaf ears as Baekhyun shivers in the fear of having his soul tied to a potential ert for the nth time that day.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Wait,what?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Jongdae's loud voice attract a lot of unwanted attention to the table where Baekhyun and his little group was seated.

"Shut it,Jongdae,"Baekhyun groans.

"Sorry but no,Baek.And here i thought my soulmate was a creep because i got steamed bun and marshmallow tattoos on my wrist."Jongdae hollars in laughter again.

"Tell him to stop,Luhan,"Baekhyun says

"Sorry,baek but its really kinda funny,"says Luhan while high-fiving Jongdae.

"Yo nerds.looking really happy today?"

ugh,No.Not this again.

Baekhyun turns to the annoyingly familiar voice

"Park,"Baekhyun grits his teeth

"Oooo liddol puppy Byun is angry,"Chanyeol says in a sing-song voice while his friend Minseok laughs.

"And the manly Lulu kitty is here too,"Sehun sniggers while snatching the packet of fries from Luhan's tray.

"Give that back,Oh,"Luhan says,"Shut your dumb and leave us alone."

"Oooh,no need to be so harsh,lulu kitten.i Know you dig my like nobody else,"Sehun says while eating nonchalantly as Chanyeol hollars in laughter.

Baekhyun sighs.

This was their regular routine.This dumb gay bad boy group would come and bully them for no reason.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but he was suddenly cut off by a cheery tone.

"Hey,guys,good that you're all here!"Jongin chimes in,beaming,"Overnight Party at mine this 12th.Y'all coming?"

All six men nod.

Although stupid peasants like park chanyeol will be present there,But Jongin's parties were always the best.And Baekhyun was not gonna let park spoil anymore fun in his life,Baekhyun thinks while taking the small envelope with Jongin's address written on it.

 

~~~~~~ 

Entering Jongin's house,Baekhyun's ears boom with loud music.There is people everywhere.Students from his college and also many seniors Baekhyun has seen at the campus.

He starts looking for his friends.As if on cue,Jongdae's loud voice calls for Baekhyun.He whips his head into that direction to find Luhan and Jonhdae sitting on the kitchen beside the table that is serving the purpose of a bar counter right now.

Baekhyun joins his friends.

"Holy ,Baek.The way you've covered up that dickattoo is genius,"Jongdae says

Baekhyun smiles proudly.He has chosen this outfit very carefully.He had worn a black fitted full sleeve shirt paired with fitted light blue jeans and his right sleeve folded up slightly and the left sleeve covering his left wrist and the "dickattoo" in the process.his fashion sense was not one to ignore,mind you,he is a fashion genius

"Dickattoo?"Luhan says.

"Uhh yes,Luhan.+tattoo=Dickattoo"Jongdae laughs loudly,"Trying to make something cute out of it to ease Baek's pain a bit."

"Haha very funny,Dae,"Baekhyun scoffs.

The party continues as the three friends keep having their own fun.But because the universe ing hated him,Baekhyun's fun time comes to an end when he spots a certain tall,giant like male making his way towards them.

of course this tall demon is here

"yo,Byun BaekMidgetHyun,shirt on a party?you really are a nerd,"Chanyeol sniggers,"also black?damn is this a funeral or something?"

"It will be one if you continue your antics,park,"Baekhyun retorts,clearly triggered by the sudden criticism of his fashion taste.

He is a fashion genius for 's sake!

"Now Byun,you getting all angry just makes me for you,"Chanyeol says nastily

"Leave before i put my foot up your-"

"Ooh,"Chanyeol leans in and brushes his lips on Baekhyun's ears,"How about you put something else up my you-know-what."

Chanyeol straightens his back and gives Baekhyun a suggestive wiggling of eyebrows.

Sehun and Minseok burst out in laughter.

Baekhyun cringes," you,Park.I AM straight!"

"So is spaghetti until it's wet,"Chanyeol winks

"That doesn't even make sense,,guys get hard,not wet,"Baekhyun says 

"Oh sure they do,Byun.Remind me to show you one day,"Chanyeol winks before leaving while laughing loudly.

"Damn that was smooth,you should've seen the look on your face"Luhan says while Jongdae starts cackling like a maniac.

"That didn't even make sense"Baekhyun says

"Whatever,Baek.But the embarrassment you got is real,Park is a trolling genius,"Jongdae says

Baekhyun massages his temple.He needs a break.

Baekhyun excuses himself from his small fun gathering and goes out to have some fresh air.

It's not like he hated park from day one and vice-versa.He minded his own business and park minded his own.

actually went down when one busy day on uni,he had accidentally called Park "Yoda" in front of everyone and made a laughing stock out of park.

Okay,maybe that was a little too insensitive of  Baekhyun.But how would he know that park had this huge internal-insecurity-fueled-by-self-loathe-and-past-bully-memories about his ears.

And to be honest,Baekhyun loves Yoda from Star Wars.And he liked Park too(no homo though).Park was the funny,hyperactive,cute puppy of the class.Baekhyun thought of yoda every time he saw Park's protruding ears.Baekhyun couldn't control his mouth that fateful day.

But really,Park's ears are so cute.They make Park look so cute.Park is so cute.He actually really liked Park (NO HOMO THOUGH)before Park turned into a .But Baekhyun would admit that over his deadbody.period.

"Mind if i sit here?"

Baekhyun's internal Park-monologue gets cut off.He turns and sees a beautiful girl standing in the door of the porch.

"Yeah,sure,"Baekhyun says 

who will say no to such a pretty girl Baekhyun squeaks internally

"Tough day?" the beautiful girl speaks up

"Just some bullies,"Baekhyun replies,"By the way,i'm Baekhyun,"he stretches his hand

"Yoora,nice to meet you"the girl yoora shakes Baekhyun's hand.

"I know it's extremely cheesy and cringey but I'm sure i have seen you somewhere."Baekhyun says

Yoora laughs,"Maybe because we go to the same college?I go to ABC."

"What?Me too! What year are you in?I'm in 2nd year,"Baekhyun says

"Ow then,little boy,i'm your senior.I'm in 3rd."yoora replies.

Then Suddenly Yoora says in a made up loud voice,"Call the Noble Lady noona Lest thee should be beheaded,boy."

Baekhyun bursts out in laughter.Yoora is so perfect.

"Hey,this loud music is making my ears ring.Mind coming to my place?"Yoora says

"What?i mean sure,"

"Whoa,i don't have any hidden intentions.So,chill.I just wanna chat,"yoora says

Baekhyun smiles and nods.

This night turned out to be so much better than Baekhyun could have asked for.

 

~~~~~~~~~ 
 

"Wow,this is your house?"Baekhyun stands in front of the beautiful white house with the large adjacent flower garden.

"Yes,Come in,Baekhyun.My parents are maybe asleep by now."Yoora motions with her hands.

As Baekhyun enters and shuts the door,a small puppy runs towards them.

Yoora takes the puppy in her arms and coos.

Baekhyun freezes.

That is a black poodle identical to the one on his wrist!Baekhyun stares.The same styled furr.Fluffy at his ears and less furr at the tummy.

Okay okay this could be a coincidence

"Is that your puppy?"Baekhyun asks

"No,He is my son,Toben,"Yoora says,"Here,say hi.he loves meeting new people."

Baekhyun takes Toben into his arms and coos.But for some reason Toben's hyperactive silliness reminds him of someone,who he doesn't remember.But the thought vanishes beyond the thoughts of Yoora being his potential soulmate.

"Hey Baek,Come here,"Yoora  calls from upstairs.

Baekhyun enters the room and sits on the bed.

"I'll bring some juice,"Yoora says

Baekhyun sits there and looks around

It was a neat and tidy room.But what stunned Baekhyun the most is the Guitar and drumsets at the corner.

And the bed he is sitting on?Wait,Zootopia?Rilakkuma plushies?

Dizzily,Baekhyun does a mental note check.

-small black po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter