Chapter Five: Joon

Don't Forget Our Little Kiss!

“Don’t think you guys can keep doing what you did to me! I might as well be dead then go through this hell. If you don’t then I will keep fighting and eventually kill you.” Lian yelled backing up into a corner as the men stayed at the other end of the room.

All the men on the other end started laughing which ticked Lian off. Bracing herself she threw her weakened body forward and made way toward the boss intending to harm or even kill him so she could escape. She got close to him and all them reacted fast but not fast enough. The thirteen-year-old girl miss where she was aiming but the glass scratched the bosses cheek deeply.

“I wont bow down!” she yelled as all the men pulled her back and the boy who earlier grabbed the glass and then went to the boss to keep his cheek from bleeding.

The men were angry but the boss just laughed it off. “Release the girl she meant no harm, we never told her that we were the ones that saved her from Kwon’s gang, though we were a bit late to the scene.”

As soon as those words fell from his lips, Lian’s eyes went wide. At first she didn’t believe a word he said but the more she thought about it the more she knew he spoke the truth. If they were the guys from last night or even related to them, her body would be in worse shape and they would still be abusing her body loosing no time.

Time passed and Lian stayed with the strange men that said they saved her for a few weeks with out contacting her aunt. The more time she spent with them the more she learned of what happened and the more she learned to trust them. All the guys were in aw of her determination to protect herself or dye trying. Everyone wanted to protect her, and she became their princess. She work along side with the boss’s right hand man Kim Joon. They became fast friends and each other life lines. They fought side by side and cared for each other when hurt.

After a month she went back to her aunt and lived there. Lian’s aunt looked ragged but once Lian walked through the door she brightened up. It was as if the girl was really part of the family now because of what happened. Lian told them everything even about being part of Joon’s gang. Her aunt was against it but in the end keep quite knowing it may be safer for her and in the end Lian would do as she pleased. The least Emilie could do was not tell her sister what happened to her daughter and what she was now doing.

Turing a blind eye her aunt just watched over her as much as she could, taking care of her when needed. Every time she came home bloody or beat, Emilie would take care of her. Lian’s aunt hates to say it but because of what happened even her family became safer due the protection and name of thugs affiliated with Lian. Emilie cried every night none the less and prayed to god to help Lian because of what happened.

As soon as they turned Seventeen Kim Joon and Lian both got the dragon tattoo that represented their bosses gang that was to be passed down to Joon when the boss passed away. Every boss took on the name Joon to show their power and rank in the gang. A few months after they became adults in the gang, the boss died and Kim Joon took over. Lian became his right hand naturally but he became over protective she was slowly becoming suffocated once again.




PRESENT TIME


Throwing the door open in the back of the club Lian put her hand on her hip, “Kimmy you need to cool your jets I told you that I may be late.” She by using a girly version of his name.

“You know I hate to wait! You should have just left early.” Kim Joon said approaching her and pulling her hair a little.

“HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?” came a loud voice in Korean. They were all talking English in the back so the sudden Korean surprised them.

Turning around Lian saw the pretty boy Kiseop approach. Sighing she dropped her head. Then she noticed her cloths knowing her scars and bruises were visible. As her eyes widened with fear that her childhood friend would see her like this she tried to hide her face hoping that he didn’t know it was her. Oh wishful thinking on her part though because he already knew. 

“Get your hands off of Lian!” Kiseop said and Kim Joon was confused. As Kim Joon released Lian, Kiseop pulled her close and examined her body, “Did you do this?” he asked Kim Joon giving him an angry face.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” Kim Joon said looking around the room. All the girls were dazed and staring at Kiseop who was a stranger to Kim Joon. “What are you guys staring at him like that for. You would think he is some kind of celebrity or something.” Kim Joon added getting angry.

Standing between the two boys, Lian knew lots of miscommunication was going on. “Kimmy this is an idol, I can’t believe you don’t know seeing as you little sister always talks about U-kiss and flaunts their picture around her bed room.” Lian but then turned her attention to Kiseop, “how did you know I was here? Don’t yell at the boss, he did nothing.”

Kiseop was still confused as he looked at Lian’s beat up body that was still in perfect shape. Finally noticing that he was staring the innocent boy blushed. Taking off the coat he had, Kiseop draped it over Lian and said, “You didn’t answer my text and you tripped over Kibum then cussed him out which made him follow you. Oddly enough the whole group was already here before you arrived for some fun.” He explained but went on to ask, “Why do you look like this? Why are you back here?”



End Of Chapter Five