gluttony

ruin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gluttony (Latin: gula, derived from the latin gluttire meaning "to gulp down or swallow") means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items.

 

 

they shouldn't be doing this.

 

 

 

well, she shouldn't let jennie be doing this. she watches as the older girl downs another shot of some disgusting vodka jisoo gives her and lisa can only roll her eyes as jennie finishes it all in a second. she wasn't trying to be a grandma or anything, but she hates seeing her members drink.

 

chaeyoung is beside jennie who's sitting on the floor, she's had a few drinks but nothing too bad. chae was the only one who knew how to drink in moderation among them, lisa being the one who never drank. 

 

 

"lisa-ya! come join us, sit next to me!"

 

jennie's got this weird alcohol smell to her that lisa loathes and she knows the older one's  above her maximum limit because she's red as a tomato and holding on to rosie like she was about to fall off the empire state building. she doesn't want to entertain her now, not when she's like this, but jennie keeps2 giving her cute gazes and how could lisa say no to that?

 

jisoo passes her another shot (this time its soju because she knows jennie's a lightweight) and lisa takes it from her before it reaches jennie's hands. 

 

 

"dont take it if you're not planning to drink it." 

 

jisoo's a bit tipsy too because she's struggling hold on to the bottle of soju in her hand. lisa sits next to jennie who cuddles into her shoulder immediately. 

 

 

"you're drunk." 

 

jisoo looks offended. 

 

 

"im not. shut up and drink."

 

lisa sighs, turns her attention to chaeyoung who was busy piling the shot glasses against a corner so jennie wouldn't accidentally break them. 

 

"take jisoo-unnie to her room please? I think that's enough celebratory drinking for one night." 

 

chaeyoung nods, grabbing as many bottles as she could and taking jisoo's arm with her opposite hand. the older g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter