i will be a Good Student

I'm Yours

"Hey buddy. Did Mr. Kim scold you so bad that make you look so sad like this?" Jimin asked when he found Taehyung in the restroom standing in front of the mirror. 

" Well, He was disappointed with me because my exam's results." He reply weakly.

"Come on. This is the first time you got results like that. It not like you failed miserably. Everyone has their worse first time." Jimin stopped,his face scrunch like he was considering something before continue 
"Well maybe not because Namjoon always got excellent results."

" Urgh, good job Jimin. Totally helps me out by compliment your ing crush. " He groans before walking out.

Jimin continue to follow his best friend by walking beside him. 

"Oh.. Come on. Cheer up buddy. Your results is actually great except for....." the sudden realization hit Jimin. he gasp.

"It is because you almost fail on his subject. I see. No wonder he was so disappointed " Jimin said while nodding his head. The action just making Taehyung feel annoys and also guilty.

"Shut up" he mutters before walking faster to his class leaving Jimin who try to catch up with Taehyung's walking speed. 

After the last class. Taehyung try to pack his stuff as slow as possible so he could be the last one who leaving the class. His best friend already leave early as soon as the bell rang because he has a date (which actually was just walking home)  with his crush. 

He don't really mind though. Kim Namjoon is a good guy.  Handsome, smart and has great personality. Absolutely stunning person. As long as his friend happy so Taehyung really don't mind about it. 

Right now he has another thing that he should be worry about. His teacher a.k.a his boyfriend. 

He remembers how he works hard just to make the man look at him more than just a sick love boy.

Taehyung who once said that falling in love in the first sight is a bull and ridiculous until he meets Kim Seokjin.

And Now he is totally head over heels for the guy.

The moment he entered Taehyung's class to introduce himself. Taehyung cannot take his eyes off him. The man was so attractive. Those wide shoulder make him stand out even more.  The way he smile,  showing his chubby cheeks and the way his plump 
lips moves whenever he talk.
Everything make Taehyung's heart skip a beat and he can't just stand still. He want the man to remember him the most so he stand up and scream

"Can i study anatomy exam on you cause you're so ing hot" 

When they become official secret lover. Taehyung start to use any opportunity to be with him. 

Like be the last one to leave the lab and hugging Seokjin letting himself being cage between the table and Seokjin's body while hears his man whispering a sweet talk to his ear. 

Or when he will quickly dragging Seokjin in any empty class to kiss him senseless until Seokjin scold him before told him to go.

Or when Seokjin was in his class session, Taehyung will give him a wink and seductive looks that drive the man crazy. 

He really don't want all of that to ends. 

He doesn't love the man just because of his looks. He admits that was what attracts him first but now, he love Seokjin whole being. How Seokjin always hear his problem. How Seokjin make his laugh with his ridiculous dad jokes. How Seokjin effortless making him smile.How Seokjin always been understanding and gentle with him. 

He promise with Seokjin that this relationship won't effect his study. But now here he is. Opening Seokjin's car door and take a seat on the passenger side.

The car move along the road but none of them talk. The silent is killing Taehyung's soul. He becoming more nervous that he doesn't even dare to try to look at Seokjin. 

Usually he will use those moment to stare at his lover and peck him on the cheeks but right now, he was scared about what was about to happen.

About 20 minutes later Seokjin pull over his car near the park. It was only them, other people probably already home to have a dinner. So no one would notice them here. 

Well great. This place is far from his home. If Seokjin really gonna dump him here. What he suppose to do? Walking home alone?  Take a bus? Absolutely not taxi.  

"Taehyung-ssi " 

Jin's voice cut him out from his thought.

. He called him "Taehyung-ssi " that's definitely not a good sign. 

Both of his hands was on each thighs gripping tightly to his pants. He can feels Seokjin hand move towards him. And when Seokjin put his hand on his shoulder he immediately speak as loud as possible

"I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU. I DON'T WANT TO. I'M SORRY. I'M REALLY AM. PLEASE.. "

He then left out the breath that he doesn't even realize he was holding in. His eyes closed tightly ,waiting for the person beside him to respond.

"me too" Seokjin reply and Taehyung snapped his head to look at him with wide eyes.

"Really? " he ask, disbelief.

"Yeah. That's probably the last choice i have. But i want to be selfish a little bit more so i can have you with me." Seokjin said while rubbing his neck and Taehyung notice those red color on Seokjin's face and ears.

" I'm sorry. But i can't give up on you yet. Not now. Probably never." Seokjib continue blushing so bad at that.  

And Taehyung could not holding himself anymore before throwing himself into Seokjin embrace. 
Seokjin respond back by hugging him closer.

"You scared me you know. I really thought you gonna dump me here and left me alone" Taehyung speak,starting to shead a tears. 
Seokjin pull away from the embrace to look at his boyfriend. Hands cupped the latter face and wipe the tears off. 

"Sweetheart, i would never do that to you.  What makes you think something like that? " 

"Because.." he hiccup,mantain an eyes contact with Jin.

"Because i broke my promise... You... *hiccups.. Call me Taehyung-ssi. You never call me that when *hiccups when we're alone *hiccups i really thought that we are over.. " He then hugging Jin once more.

"I m sorry babe. I'm just trying to be serious. But then i saw you face. I just couldn't. " Seokjin caress his lover hair to let him calm down.

Taehyung shake his head still hugging Jin.  His head under Seokjin's Chin while Seokjin hand was on his back and another one caressing his hair. 

"Not. I m sorry. I broke my promise first. I should've done better. " 

After a few minutes of hugging when Taehyung began to calm down. He separate himself from Seokjin. 

"So.. About that. Did i really distracted you during our class?" Seokjin speak carefully.

"Yes and no. I mean i am the one who tease you while you were teaching. And you just doing your work. You don't even react that much.  So it was entirely my fault. Plus, i didn't really like that subject. I just like you that's is way i still attending the class. " he finished.

Even though Taehyung said it was entirely his fault. Seokjin know better.  The fact that he still the one who distracted Taehyung all this time. 

"Well. Since you broke your promise. There will be no more dates. " 

"What?..No..no..no.. You said you won't break up with me. You lied. " Taehyung start to panic and tears begans to form again. 

"Hey.. Hey.. Babe.. Calm down. We're not breaking up. But we will not going on a date until you improve your grade and i will be there to help you. " 

"okay" Taehyung said relief and disappointed. 

Relieve because they still together and  dissapointed because of the punishment.  Well that's better that break up. He thought.

"How you gonna help me?" he ask. 

"Extra class for you. I'm already ask Namjoon's help to be your tutor. He already accept it. Want ot not. You have to do it. " 

"Urgh. Why can't you just be the one who tutor me? " he pouts trying to gain a sympathy but Jin was not looking at him. Smart way to avoid him.

"that doesn't gonna work Tae. I m the one who distracted you. Be alone with me just gonna make it worse."

"Fine. I will be a good student for you. " He huff and hug himself.

"Not for me. But for yourself " Seokjin add. 

"Whatever........" 

For a seconds they fall into comforting silence before Taehyung decide to speak again.

Hyung? "

"hummm" Seokjin look back at him. 

"Can.. Can you kiss me now? " He demand shyly.

And Seokjin was not the one to deny that. He leans in and stop just a few away from Taehyung's face and say 
"I love You Kim Taehyung" before continue to leans in until their lips meets with each other. 

" I love you more Jinnie" Taehyung whispers between the kiss and opening his mouth, letting Seokjin to dominate the kiss. 

Seokjin cup Taehyung's cheek and tilts his head deepening the kiss. 

They were making out for five minutes before Seokjin pull away and kiss Taehyung's cheek. 

When he start the engine to drive them back. Taehyung speaks again. 

"There's one more thing hyung"

"What?" Seokjin ask,looking confuse all over his face. It there anything he forgot?. 

"You know.Next month is my birthday." Taehying grin. Wriggling his eyebrows. 

"Yes. I know. But is it too early to ask for present?" 

"Hyung. Don't try to avoid it" Taehyung's expression getting dark.  He learn into Seokjin's space and Seokjin didn't like it at all. 

Taehyung keep moving closer until his mouth brush Seokjin's ear and whispers seductively.

"I will be  18 years old and legal. "
He pause to glance at Seokjin then continue.

"Take me hyung. Make love with me" He said then Seokjin's ear. 
Sending a huge shiver on Seokjin's body. 

Sensing the effects his have on the older. He then peck his boyfriend cheek then speak again with his low voice

"i will be waiting " before move back to his seat. 

. What i gotten myself into. I'm so screwed. Seokjin though. Start to drive a car ignoring the stare fron his side. 

He definitely need a cold shower and start to avoid this little devil or else he will lose control on himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I finish it for now... I probably gonna add some more in the future... I hope you guys would leave some comments and suggestions... For those who vote and subscribe to this story.   Thank you so much guy.  I'm so happy...i m sorry if i make a lot of mistakes... I m still learning to improve my grammar....