i m your Teacher

I'm Yours

"Why you won't make love with me yet?"

Seokjin almost choked on his coffee upon hearing the question from his young lover who now pouting in front of him. Arms crossing around his chest while sending him a unsatisfied glare.

"What? Taehyung-ssi we are still at school?" Seokjin said in low voice enough for only Taehyung to hear it.

"So? " 

" listen. I really don't want to talk about it right now especially not when we are still at school. Let's get back to the main reason why you were here. Do you know why Taehyung-ssi? " he said calmly try to let the boy understand with their situation right now. It is really a challenge for them to be in this kind of relationship. Homeroom teacher and student be in intimate relationship is not really accepted in this society. He already warn Taehyung multiple of times before they started to develop this relationship. 

At the beginning, before they even have anything. He just a 23 years old young teacher who start his job at this school with so much dedication and hope to fulfill a great achievement in his career. Falling in love with his own students definitely never been on the list.


Six months ago......

Everything start when he was assigned to Taehyung class as a new Biology teacher. As he just finish introduced himself, suddenly a student stand quickly and scream

"can i study anatomy exam on you cause you're so ing hot" 

and Jin was left speechless while the whole class was laughing loudly. That's how he meets a undeniable attractive boy with a weird gene in his blood. 
When he thought Taehyung would behave like a good student after their first encounter. Oh how wrong he was because that boy never lose a chance to seduce him everyday, everywhere and everytime they meet. Sometimes he will his lips while staring at Jin, sometimes he will acts So innocent and acting cute on purpose. Sometimes he will use study as excuses to spend more time flirting with seokjin using a cheesy pickup line. 

The worst thing was Seokjin fail to handle the temptation. The first time they kiss when Taehyung was in nurse office because he caught a fever. The moment he saw Taehyung almost collapsed in class. He immediately catch him before his body hinting the floor and carrying him bridal style to the nurse office. 

He found out it was because Taehyung was running in the rain yesterday evening on his way back from school to his home. 

"If you already not feeling well this morning. you should just stay at home and tell your parents to inform the school. " Jin said while covering Taehyung chest with the blanket.

"No. I will miss the class and...." he looks at Jin while grinning widely showing off his white teeth before adding 

" I will miss You" 

So tell him how he suppose to refuse this adorable human being.
Letting out a soft sighs, he decided to ignore his duty for once and fall into the temptation. He lean down until his nose touching the other. His eyes were close when he talked. 

"You're really too much. What i'm suppose to do with you?

"How about be my boyfriend and kiss me right now?" Taehyung reply.

It sounds so confident if not for the way Taehyung's heart beating so fast and the way his face flush red, Jin would though that the boy probably just joking around again. 
So, he take the risk. Close all the distance left by capturing Taehyung's lips with his. The suppose to be innocent first kiss turn out into a heated one when Taehyung start to wrap his arms around Jin's neck pushing him down more and Jin forgot everything with the way His tongue exploring Taehyung's mouth. How urgent Taehyung move to taste his by attaching his tongue with Jin. Tilting his head so they could deepening the kiss until Jin have to move back so Taehyung could took a breath while patting and whining because the loss of warm from Jin. 

"give me more. " Taehyung whines,Moving his hands that still wrapped around Jin's neck to bring the man back down. 

But Jin put a resistance toward the sick boy. 

" Let's stop here. I don't want to be affected by you. I still have a class to go." he caressed the boy's cheek and lean down to give a little peck on his cheeks and lips. 

" Wait here, your parents will be here soon to take you home. take a good rest sweetheart. Or else i will be mad at you" he said and peck Taehyung lips once more before standing back.
When he leave Taehyung in the nurse room and close the door. Both hearts beating so fast and both of them smlling like an idiots. 

The next day, Seokjin have to go to school with mask on and Taehyung was present healthy than he ever been. Their day continues with Taehyung giggles quietly when he saw Jin that day looking so fond with his lover even with the mask on his face. 

Back to present...... 

"emmm. ..is it because of m..my.. Grades? " he stutter a little bit now. Looking down to avoid Seokjin eyes contact.
"Well. Yes it is. "
"Oh. Come on. It is not that bad right? " he ask still not looking at Seokjin. 
" i don't know. You never fail any subject before. You really are a good student with excellent grades. Except now seems like you have a problem only with my subject. Care to explain the reason? " tapping his fingers on the desk, his eyes never leave Taehyung. 
"Emm.. Biology has always be my weakest subject." he mumbled slowly.
"I notice that. But as much as i can see in your previous results. The worst you ever get was B. That was actually pretty good. However this year for the last two exams. It getting worse you got the first One with C+ and the last one you almost fail. " he said still looking at Taehyung to see his reaction. The latter just pout and trying not to look at Seokjin but fail as he got caught stealing a glance at the teacher.
"I guess it is my fault then" Seokjin speak twirls his chair away from Taehyung, facing his desk while writing something on the note. 
Hearing those statement, Taehyung quickly respond and lift up his head to look at the man. "No. It's not your fault. It is me. I m too distracted because you ar.. " just how fast the sentence come out,Taehyung also be fast to cover his mouth but it was too late. 
"Just as i thought then" Jin reply not even surprised. Of course he notice, he was not that oblivious to see how different Taehyung's action during his class compare to others class. After all he is his homeroom teacher and also his secret lover. 

"Jinnie, please.. "

Jin immediately cut Taehyung words before anyone else notice those nickname.

"You may leave now Taehyung-ssi. I will see what i can do to deal with this. Whatever it is, i hope you will be prepared " he said with a stern voice. Motion his hands to let Taehyung go but before Taehyung begin to leave he slid a note in Taehyung's hand. 
Right after he close the office door. Taehyung walking fast to the restroom room and run into an empty stall. Locking it and sit down on the toilet. He open the note which have a neat writing on in.

" Meet me after school. I will be waiting for you in my car"

And for the first time in his life, He really afraid to meet Seokjin.