Another day another disguise

Their baby.

My Post


 

He was angry, no furious. His fury burned through his actions as he started trashing the room, "How has a mere thief evaded us, HOW?!" His voice thunders, sending shivers down every underlings spine. A short middle aged man speaks up hesitantly, "We dont have enough information on her and the footage cant be accessed at all Mr Kim, she must be very skilled." 

...

"skilled huh?" The furious man speaks in a cold, calm voice. In a spilt second a loud gunshot can be heard.....everything went silent before the fuming man continued, "IF SHE IS MORE SKILLED THAN US, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN HUH?" his eyes glaring at everyone in the room and no one dares to answer in fear of facing the same fate as the poor old bastard, everyone except for the 6 menacing males with smirks on their faces. "ANSWER ME!" his loud voice shouts and once again no one dares to answer, "Pathetic." he spits venomously. "If she can evade us, that means she is more skilled than us, and that means that we either need to improve, recruit her.....or get rid of her. WE WILL START WITH THE FIRST OPTION, IF YOU CAN'T FIND HER WITHIN 1 WEEK THEN ONE OF YOU ARE DEAD.....NOW LEAVE!" He yells as the workers hurry out of the meeting room.

"Was that really nessecary Joon?" One of the six sitting down asks the 'leader', " up Seokjin, you know that we 'supposedly' have the best hackers in the word. And if they cant find her, then we obviously dont have the best. Now does anyone have a clue on how she has managed to completely dissapear, there are absolutely no records on her, the footage has been altered and the original footage cant be accessed. Its as if she was never there. The only lead we have is the bartender, but she doesnt have any real information on the girl. Her 'victims' dont remember a thing about her, they dont even remember her!" 'Joon' previously hard expression is quickly replaced by one of exasperation.

 


 

The cozy apartment is filled with resonating music as she dances gracefully, The breeze from an open window caressing her natural red hair and causing goosebumps on her tanned skin. She raps her favorite song while doing her makeup, "Lets scout baby!~". While gazing at herself in the mirror she decides on what wig to wear today, "Hmm, black? nah already been there done that....Blonde? OH YES!" deciding to go with her natural looking Blonde wig she pops it on her head and grabs some honey brown contacts to disguise her blue eyes.

Looking in the mirror she winks, "Looking good vixen, lets get this bread" while walking out the door in her little white dress.

 


"Taehyung! where are you going?" Jimin asks, "Theres a museum not to far away thats showing some of van goghs original pieces." Taehyung replies with a blank look. "Uh boring, just be careful yeah? Call us if you get into any trouble tae." Jimin continues, his face twisting with worry for the latter. "Sure sure, no one will ever suspect that im apart of the 'big bad mafia'....i mean look at me!" Taehyung laughs, point at his outfit, effectively easing his friends worry.

...

The honey blonde girl stands infront of a collesseum type of building, with two male statues greeting the tourists in the front. The sight of the mesume was magnificent in her eyes and she hadnt even stepped foot inside! She stands there, in awe of the building before mentally patting herself on the back, 'Good job Vix, we made it to one of the most beautiful places in the world.'

If she thought that the scenery on the outside of the meusem was awe-inspiring then the inside was breathtaking, the gold that lined the walls and tiles, victorian furniture and the mulitiple art pieces lined up against the walls. This was only the 1st section of the meusem and she was begining to feel tearful. Observing the pieces one by one, taking her time while surveying the area...how many security gueards there were and the amount of cameras. 'For future reference~" she chides to herself. Thats when she notices him.....

" me"

This was bad news...terrible actually.

....

Twisting and turning, looking for a way out of this situation she uncharacteriscly placed herself in, Vix looks for the closest person who would be able to help her. She catches a blonde male leaving in a hurried pace and quickly types something on her phone before jogging after him. Slowing to his pace, slightly bumping their shoulders and whining, "ouh why'd you leave me alone oppa~" Discreetly showing the stranger the words lit up on her phone, 'Please play along, its urgent.'

The handsome man gives a slight nod her way and wraps his arm around her shoulder, "Sorry honey, lets go then?" he smiles but her whole being was too enveloped in panic that she couldnt even muster one back. ' if he's here that means that theyre all here...And thats bad news.'

Taehyung sees a row boat stall right outside of the meseum and points at it, "Lets go here honey," After studying the man walking around looking there way suspiciously she grabs mister mysterious' hand and skips to the boat, her last bit of false bravado nearly giving up....

 

"why did you look so scared?" was the first thing uttered as the got into the boat. Sighing, Vix explains with a fidget, "Uh this guy i saw in there made me feel really uncomfortable." keeping her eyes down, this made taehyung scrutinize her body language, coming to one conclusion,....

"You're lying, now tell me the truth otherwise ill drown you until you're nearly dead, and then ask again. I will repeat this process until you die a painful death or you tell the truth. Now SPEAK." he thunders, a shadow cast over his face and voice sending a familiar chill down your spine.

" i ing escape one psycho just to be in the boat with another. what the did i do to deserve this?!" I whispershout 

"I can demonstrate the example given if you need, if not then do as i asked." He emphasised.

"The man in there um, he was somewhat my boyfriend?"

"What do you mean, Somewhat?"

"Dont interrupt , I had to repay him, i had a debt that i owed to him and so he decided that if i became his then that debt would be repayed....But by being his he didnt just mean being boyfriend and girlfriend. He isolated me from the world and kept me to himself, one of his pets he called me. He owned me, like i was a possession, like A ING DOLL. he beat me constantly a-and....he was just bad okay." She puts up her stone cold facade and turns to face him.

"Now ing drown me c*nt"