Shes a vixen

Their baby.

My Post


(This is not set in any certain place or time... just imagine any kind of world you want. ill try not to give any specific details.)

" Talking " and ' Thinking '

The red light bus is filled to the brim of masked humans, the wind blows through the old rickety windows. Her black hair blows behind her as she enters the bus, her whole being, demanding attention. Her whole presence screams 'im beautiful and i know it now off', her large black fur coat adorning her shoulders, her silk white dress which shows off her thigh jewelry shining in comparison to her tanned leg And her red glossy heels clicking as she walks down the isle, stopping for a second to twirl around the silver pole and her red lips with a smirk before walking to an empty seat. The music blasts in the background, she sits with her thick heels on the seat in front of her...just observing every single person in the bus, from what type of watch they wore to the detailing of their masks, suits, dresses. Any indication of wealth put them on her hitlist....just before the bus stopped at its destination she smirked and stood up, swiftly making her way through the crowd of people to the pole in the middle. She dances around it for a bit, gaining peoples attention one by one before twirling up the pole and sliding down into the splits, inducing a large applause and many cheers, she looks next to her at her 'target'. She points at him and stalks towards him in a seductive manner, brushing his long hair back and out of his face before pushing him roughly onto his seat. Hovering above him just slightly and twinkling her fingers up and down his chest to his neck and back down, the touch causing him to let out a bearly restrained moan, 'Hook, Line and Sinker' she thinks with a smirk. She gazes into his eyes while still moving her fingers and letting him caress her back, she leans down and whispers sweet nothings into his ear while undoing the clasp of his pure gold chain around his neck with a ghost like touch, she slips it into her bra and leans down once again to end him....."Hmm maybe next time daddy?" She asks in a baby voice, 'hes done for' her hands slip into his and as she pulls away....his Rolex watch goes with her...All without him noticing. She sends him a cheeky smile and out of the bus just as the doors open, disappearing into the crowd.

 

She pulls a stunning black lace mask and places it on her face, not worrying about the man as he wouldnt be let into the masquerade nightclub, why? he had nothing on him that showed his wealth, it was all taking by yours truly (her). Maybe that'll teach him not to think with his ...not matter how innocent a girl looks. 

She walks through the dodgy and rundown hallway, stopping to put her newfound jewelry into a secret compartment in the thick heel of hers, while taking out a large red lollipop, "hmm this is new flavour in the Black Market so why not try it....or maybe i shouldn't be so reckless" she taps her foot in thought, "well im here so i might as well have fun" she concludes and pops the lollipop into , a burst of flavour and ecstasy flow through her, "and to think i was contemplating not having this...damn."  She laughs and struts through the dodgy red light hallway into a large Victorian ballroom, with a huge chandelier in the middle of the room, many masked people dancing, a bar, many individual rooms and private places for 'important' people to drink and observe. The red lollipop in effects her in a way she loved, the raspberry flavour becoming her favourite. Her vision is enhanced and the colours seem so much more brighter, the music sounding much more inviting and the people looking more unsuspecting, they knew what that lollipop did, they thought she would be the prey, but underestimating her was a large mistake, SHE was the fox in sheep clothing, a petty lollipop wouldnt make her lose cautiousness nor mischievousness...even if it was a strong drug. SHE was stronger.

 


 

After a while of dancing a thieves dance, she became tired of the easy targets. Yes they did try to take her to one of the rooms but one of her tearful/innocent looks to a security guard and he was forcefully escorted out. She seats herself at the bar while observing...searching hard for her last 'prey', "the strongest whiskey you've got please", she turns to the bartender with a fake sad pout, "Oh are you sure about that Hun? i suggest something lighter, you seem like you've had a bad day...i saw those men manhandling you. such disgusting bastards, mind my language." the kind bartender asks, 'right where i want you' she thinks earning a slight smile, "Oh yeah, i guess so...can i please get a pinacolada? Im just upset, why cant people just let me have fun?" she says tearfully. "Definitely honey! my names janice,so if you are in another situation like that just call my name okay?" 'yes, definitely janice...ill remember your name for the next half hour, my targets finally here~' She just nodded with a grateful smile and drank her pinacolada. she checked her casio watch and thought, 'Perfect, ive got exactly half an hour, thats plenty of time.' She knew she was being watched, by who...she didnt know but she knew that they'd never catch her, she wasnt called vixen for no reason.

 


 

Their attention was on everything and anything, especially since this was their own nightclub, they needed to check up on it from time to time.Just as they were literally shaking the drugged up s off their legs to leave, SHE strutted through from the glowing red hallway. A woman whose whole presence demanded attention, her whole attire looked ravishing and the little show of her long luscious legs made many drool, men and women alike. But she just sashayed down to the dance floor with a familiar lollipop swirling around her tongue seductively, They all perk up and sit down...all attention on her. They watched as she danced suggestively on her own, her lips every so often and rolling her body to the beat. One by one men made their way to her, dancing with her for a bit before being forced out of the club.....and every..single..one was missing their jewelry, wether it'd be a ring, watch, necklace or even earrings. They were suddenly gone, as if they disappeared. This intrigued the men even more, they watched as she swirled what the unsuspecting target thought was her red lollipop, in their mouth before ghosting her hands over his body and stealing the jewelry. 'shes smart ill give her that, giving him 'her' lollipop he thought she was so ed that he would do anything to get her into one of these rooms, that includes on that lollipop even though he knew it was a drug.' one of the mysterious owners thought with a large smirk. They all watched as she would give the security guards the 'teary eyes' and get her way, deep down they were shocked with the power she held over people, they wanted to see her....to talk to her....and make her their target...their prey.

The Men continued to watch as you talked to the bartender, every little detail of her they soaked up like sponges. Her teary eyes made them feel a certain way, towards whoever had 'harmed her'....before they know it they will become an addition to your prey, wrapped up in her web of lust, want, love and need.

 


 

'Just on time' shes forcefully turned around, face to face with a y lady with brown hair, a lip piercing, eyebrow piercing, and a short revealing dress. ' id definitely let her me...she seems like the dominant type. AND HER LIPS' vixen thought while biting her lips, catching the bartenders reassuring look and smiling in return before a dainty hand pulls her chin to face them roughly, she looks into the eyes of this woman and gives her a fake fearful look. Vixen hears a few chairs scrape against the floor but thinks nothing of it as she sees the woman's eyes soften and pull vixen onto her lap with a hug, during this whole scene vix could feel stares burning holes into her, knowing that it was her recent admirers she shrugs the stares off and puts her plan into action. digging her head into the y woman's neck and staying there until the attention is off her, the bartender is tending to another customer and the party goers dancing. 'Nows the time' vix begins to on the neck of the woman and move her arms to her victims neck as well, swiftly unclasping her ruby necklace and popping it into her bra, while making sure her prey's eyes are closed. Vixen's substitute lollipop was discarded so she popped the red lollipop out of seductively and fed it to the woman underneath her, watching for her eyes to roll back before swiping her gold body chain and earrings, she swaps her simple lace mask for the other woman's ruby engraved mask, steals her limited edition designer bag and takes the lollipop out of her victims mouth before swirling it into her own mouth. the woman's hands continue to rub all over vix and she calls out, "Janice" in a shy call of help. It takes 1 second before the bartender is back and swatting the other girls hands, "get out of here creepy woman, god you just get the bad ones dont cha hun" the bartender sympathizes, "i think so, i should leave i don't want to be touched again...sorry janice, your really nice to talk to." Vix says with a cute yawn, "okay hun, come again anytime and if anyone touches you call me (0848979847) heres my pn, see you girly! get home safely!" She nods with a genuine smile and walks out fully alert. Vix checks the time, 'perfect timing' the rickety bus pulls up and just before the door closes she sees seven men watch her, "Bye boys, may you stalk me again~" she bows with a smirk and the bus door shuts before driving away.

 


 

"FIND HER NOW!" 

....

"yes, Mr Kim"

 


Yes shes a bad , shes also got other sides to her...but thatll come later on in the story hun.