Protective Tzuyu

Sisterly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, after school Sana just chilling out at living room while watching TV. But then she heard some noises come from Tzuyu’s room. She doesn’t know about it and ignore it, so she decided to turn up the volume and continue watching instead of doing something. But the noises getting more louder and louder, till Sana realized it was actually moans. Not wondering it can’t stop. Sana rolled her eyes at the possibilities of what activity they might be doing. Sana is not surprised at all.

To prevent hear those sinful moans, Sana turns up the volume even more. She tries hard to block the sounds and concentrates on what she is watching. A little bit bit later, the moans stop an revealing Tzuyu comes out from her rooom.

“Thank God, it stopped! I was getting a headache with all those moans and grunts.” Sana exclaims exaggeratedly.

“It’s not my fault that i’m good in bed.” Tzuyu said smugly.

“I’m gonna puke.” Sana grossed out.

At the exact moment, a girl with a blonde haired girl with a model-body like comes out from Tzuyu’s room.

“Are you ready to go?” The girl asks Tzuyu, completely ignoring Sana.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Tzuyu says to the girl and they both get out of the door.

“Ugh! Keep calm Sana.” Sana says as she tried to calm herself.

 

Days passed in flash for Sana, and everything just the same. School is always stressed her out, so does Tzuyu. Talking about that jerk, since that day, the Taiwanese keep bring home the same girl home and ‘play’ together in Tzuyu’s room. Of course it is really disturbed Sana when she’s having her break at home.

And today, guess what? She comes home late due to the cheerleading practice and only to find out the Taiwanese walking around the house, . Sana won’t be annoyed if the girl was a normal girl like her, but knowing that she was born with a special appendage and Sana has to witnessed it now. Their parents haven’t gotten home yet, so that’s way the younger girl can walk freely like this.

“I can’t believe it!” Sana says irritatedly.

“That’s what she said.” Tzuyu winks ily at Sana. “I know it’s big.”

“You now wonder in the house?!”

“Only when there’s no one around.” Tzuyu answers simply with a shrug.

“But now i’m here.” Sana says pointedly.

“Ah right. Sorry.” Tzuyus says sarcastically while running to fetch a pillow from the couch and cover her .

“That is not a solution. Ugh! You’re going to clean that later!” Sana says angrily while pointing at the pillow on Tzuyu’s hand. She is mad because she is going to need it whenever she’ll watch TV.

“Okay.” Tzuyu said dismissively while shrugging.

At the exact moment the same girl, which is Tzuyu’s bed friend, comes out of Tzuyu’s room with a towel wrapped around her body. That wasn’t a simple towel, but it is Sana’s towel. Sana doesn’t know how and when she gets it, but she’s actually mad about the fact her precious towel was wrapped around some stranger filthy body.

“Tzuyu, why are you taking so long?” Said the blonde girl. After noticing another person in the living room, she stops abruptly. “Oh hi Sana. There’s no one else here right? Only your sister.”

“She’s not my sister!” Both Sana and Tzuyu says loudly at the same time

“That towel is mine!” Sana shouted after she realizes her towel still stick around the girl’s body.

“Oh. It is? I thought it was Tzuyu’s since it was in her her room.”

“Elkie, let’s go back to my room before this shiba inu starts shooting people because of a towel.” Tzuyu says to the girl while dragging her towards her room.

“You’re so annoying!” Sana yelled after Tzuyu.

She slumped back to the couch and throws the pillow Tzuyu used earlier. Disgusting. Sana turns the TV on and puts the sound into a maximum. After a while, Tzuyu appears in liviing room with a fuming expression.

“You can turn the volume down! Elkie is going home now.”

“The volume is not up because you okay?!” Sana shouts because the TV volume muffles her voice

“Then you must have hearing problem.” Tzuyu shouts as well.

“What?” Sana pretends that she doesn’t hear Tzuyu.

The suddenly, Elkie appears beside Tzuyu and hug her. Sana rolled her eyes at seeing this cringey scene in front of her.

“Will you take me to the door?” Elkie asks sweetly, loud enough for Sana to hears it.

“But the door is just there.” Tzuyu says as she pointed at the door.

Elkie rolls her eyes, then she puts her arms around the tall Taiwanese’s neck and pull her int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter