Yogurt Fight

Sisterly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After very exhausting day of school, Tzuyu finally can than God it ended. Now that she is home, she walk in hurriedly so she can finally lay on her comfy bed. When she was about to enter the living room, she saw Sana dancing.

Cute. Tzuyu thought. But obviously she won’t tell her about it. Tzuyu decided to watch the girl dancing, Sana was dancing cutely and also moves her hips with some beautiful movement. Tzuyu was hypnotized. Then seconds later, she realized what she is doing, so she puts her bag on couch and starts clapping mockingly. Sana’s happy face immediately turned into irrated one when she sees the Taiwanese’s appearance.

“What?” Sana asked annoyedly.

“Nothing, nothing. Don’t stop on my account.”

“It’s better if i go to my room.” Sana was annoyed by the fact that Tzuyu stops her in the middle of her dance. Well to Sana, Tzuyu is always like that. An annoying brat that loves to disturb people lives, especially hers.

But there’s something odd today. Usually Tzuyu would bring some random girls home with her and do their ‘not-so-quite activity’ in her room. But today it is different, Sana still can’t see someone with her.

“You didn’t bring anyone with you today?” Sana asked

“Do you want me to invite you, is that it?”

“Don’t be stupid, i WOULD never sleep with you!” Sana answered angrily as she emphasized the ‘would’ word. Anyway, there’s no way for Sana to agree sleep with Tzuyu. Being close with her is enough to make her skin crawl, like she really hates her so much.

Maybe yes there a lot of girls would throw themselves just to sleep with Tzuyu, but Sana isn’t one of them. She is aware that Tzuyu is not only pretty like a goddess, but she is also so hot. But again i remind you, Sana hates Tzuyu and she can’t get over the fact.

“Never say never.” Tzuyu winks at Sana. “You can stay here if you want, i’m just going to eat something.”

“No thanks.”

Tzuyu shrugs and goes to fridge to fetch something to eat. Her eyes roamed around until it landed on a completely sealed yogurt. She picks the yogurt and drinks it, she ignore the fact that it is not hers and don’t care anyway whose yogurt is that.

“That yogurt is mine!” Sana says while she pointed at the blueberry yogurt on Tzuyu’s hand.

Tzuyu heard it, but she ignores it. She continues to drink it.

“Stop!” Sana yelled at her.

Tzuyu stops and spits the yogurt that is in to the container that is on her hand.

“You’re disgusting!”

“I didn’t want you to miss one bit of the y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter