She is Not My Sister

Sisterly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 PM

Kring . . . Kring . . . Kring. . .

The ring of alarm wake Sana up, she lazily wake up and turned off the ringing alarm. She rubs her eyes while yawning, to be honest she wanna go back sleep, but she can’t. Today is the first day of school. After long holiday, finally the school has started again. It means the last year of high school has begun. Sana can’t lie but she is really excited to spend her last year of high-school, she can’t wait to finally graduate and get out of this city and chasing over her dream.

Sana sit up and stretched her body, then she stand up so she can go take shower. When she’s inside her bathroom, she can’t find her towel around. She was sure that she never put that anywhere unless in her bathroom. Sana groaned in frustration when she realised where her towel could possibly be. She started get angry and storm off to the direction she know her towel will be.

“Tzuyu!”

Sana scream out loud as she enters her step-sister­'s room. “You’re always the same. You do this on purpose to get me angry, don’t you?”

You see, Sana and Tzuyu don’t get along well, and by that i mean they Never get along very well like they supposed to do. Unfortunately, in a special event of life, Sana and Tzuyu have to be step-sisters when Sana’s father decided to marry Tzuyu’s mother. Both of them were fine with their parents, but not with their condition.

Sana and Tzuyu is completely opposite from each other, that’s why they never get along. To Sana, her step-sister, Tzuyu, was nothing but a whole disaster in her life. The day when she first met Tzuyu is the day she knew her life is going to up. But for her father’s sake, Sana manage to hold on, well at least when she graduated from high school she can finally go to the place of her dream. And to mention, she will also not seeing that devil sister of hers.

“Do you know how to knock?”

Finally the famous Chou Tzuyu, Sana’s step-sister shows up. She just steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around her body. But to Sana, it is not just an ordinary towel, it is her towel which currently wrap around the taller girl’s body.

“That towel is mina!” Sana says loudly as she pointing at the certain towel on Tzuyu’s body. “You know perfectly well that the towel is mine. Then why do you use it, huh?!”

“Sorry. The towels are the same. But if you want, you can use mine that is in bathroom.” Tzuyu said sarcastically.

Sana look at Tzuyu disgustingly as she shook her head, totally not pleased with that kind of idea. “NO! I can’t and i don’t want to!”

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her step-sister’s behaviour, she forgot that Sana can be stubborn sometime.

“All this fuss because of a towel? Then fine.” Tzuyu puts her own hand on towel, looks like she ready to take it off. “I’ll give it to you right now.”

“Yah! Don’t you dare to tak-”

Before Sana could finish her own words, she was late by the action of Tzuyu taking off the towel. Without being ashamed, Tzuyu revealing her glorious body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter