Bonus

Catch Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s sleep stirs as she feels something slap her face, a hand to be exact that quickly withdrew after doing the deed. Slowly and painfully, she squints one eye open afraid that it is what she thinks it is, that she slept with a random girl again.

She has been trying to get her back life together and it feels like she fails today again.

But she didn’t slept with someone, she didn’t made a mistake last night because in front of her is the most patient woman who have been with her through thick and thin.

Myoui Mina.

The sleeping girl with an ethereal beauty painted with stars on her face, and she’s so close to her right now, even her scent is invading her space and starting to make her addicted to it.

Its lavender scent and it has been lingering around her small room these past couple of months now.

It’s not the first time they slept on the same bed together. Her friend has been her designated driver so many times already but it’s the first time she found herself wanting to look at her face all day long to the point that she reaches out her hand to appreciate the younger girl’s face even more. She starts tracing her face in the most delicate way. Her skin is so soft and smooth, her lashes are so long it compliments her half-moon eyes, her nose is so small and pointed, it’s cute and her lips, oh her lips that is thick and tinted with red, it looks like she’s already starting to notice every little detail about Mina.

And if Jeongyeon loved ev

Please log in to read the full chapter