Final

Catch Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two years have already passed but Jeongyeon still can’t get over Sana since the latter left her for someone else. She has tried to cope up with alcohol and one night stands but nothing could make it better. She wasn’t getting drunk or getting high, she was just drowning. Every night she drowns on their memories, on her scent that still lingers on the bed, on every part of her room that reminds her that the reason why she loved going home is no longer there, no longer there to welcome her with a hug.

Nothing could make her forget about Sana’s strawberry flavoured kisses and high pitched laughter that takes her pain away in an instant. Nothing could make her happy like how Sana easily did it for her. And nothing could be worse than hearing that Sana was now actually doing great after the break up. It looks like she’s happier without her by her side, feels like all she has ever done for the younger girl was nothing compared to setting her free.

And now she swallows her pain away again with alcohol that costs more than half of her monthly salary. Throwing money seems so easy for her now that she doesn’t want to buy a house, doesn’t need to save for dates and doesn’t need to worry about having a family anymore.

She’s free of those responsibilities now but somehow she’s still shackled to her past.

A girl approaches the bar counter to where she is right now. A very beautiful girl that she could easily sweep off her feet but she’s not interested, she’s not Sana. She doesn’t have those puffy cheeks that gets bloated easily, doesn’t have those brown doe eyes that she gets lost with when she stares, doesn’t smell like vanilla and cream, only a suffocating scent of cheap perfume so she brushes her away and buries her face instead to the mahogany counter.

If Sana was here, she would’ve been sco

Please log in to read the full chapter