FIRST TIME [TECHINERU]

Keyakizaka46 One shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We will do it when you are ready, I am ready, when we are both ready. And with God permission and when you become my wife."

---

Hirate Yurina wipe her forehead and nervously stomp her feet while thinking thoroughly which flower will make her girlfriend happy. After 30 minutes of contemplating, she came up with a decision and bought a bouquet of tulips. But her nervousness still didn't die down, it even grew bigger and big drop of sweat start to form from her forehead.

What made her like this is because of Neru.

Subject: Techi~
From: Neru <3
Content: Good afternoon, Techi. It's Sunday tomorrow,I would like to spend that day with you. Do you like to come over in my house? My parents are not here. I don't want to be lonely, I want to be with you :3 I will wait for you~

The message itself doesn't mean anything to her, but it normally made her happy and she really like to spend that day with her. But things got different and the message sent another impression to her, as soon she read it, she turn into a tomato and uneasy. This thing won't happen if not because of the constantly teasing of her two bestfriend.

"Have you done it with Neru?" Shida ask her during their art class, she raises her eyebrow.

"Done what?" She doesn't understand why her respond made Shida and Akane widen their eyes, as if her words is foreign. She almost lost her grip to her pencil when Akane grab her both shoulder.

"Seriously?" Akane ask, whispering but her words is strong. "Are you freaking serious Hirate? You haven't done it with Neru?"

Her eyebrows meet in the middle. "What are you saying? Will you get straight to the point?" She turn to her cardboard and continue what her doing.

"Have you had with Neru?" Shika ask straightforward, not minding the tone of her voice.

Hirate slowly turn beet red as the question slowly registering to her mind. As soon it sinked her, she push Shida away from her.

"What the hell are you asking?" She said stuttering, shades of red cover her face and she become nervously. This made Shida and Akane grinned wider.

"So you really haven't done it with her? What a bummer, Techi." Akane teases which made Hirate blush more.

"It's not like that!" She cursed under her breathe for stuttering again, the two laugh even more. "So what if we haven't done it?"

Shida rolled her eyes. "You guys been for what? 2 years more or less and still haven't reach that stage yet, don't you think it's time to question you or her if you guys both still interested to each other?"

Hirate hissed. "We both love each other!"

"Are you sure?" Akane raises her eyebrow. "Okay, let's stay at that. But the question is until when?"

"Or don't you think that maybe Neru slowly lose her interest to you?" Shida teases again. The question made her stiff.

Neru slowly losing her interest to me?

"Shut up!" She huffed, turning her back to her two friends. Trying her best to concentrate to her work but still, the teases of her friends can't easily get off of from her mind. It continue to play and she can't stop it.

When was the last time she and Neru become so intimate to each other? No, the question is, did it even happen once?

For two years that they become couple, Hirate can't remember a time where they become so intimate like touching each other or more than lip locking recently. The last time was both of them are alone inside Hirate bedroom, both decide to study but ended up in each other warmth. She can't stop herself that time, lust written all over her face. Before her hand touch Neru legs, she heard the older girl squeak and when she looked at her face, Neru helpless face and in the brink of crying surprised her. Since then, she promised to her self to restrain and won't do anything that will hurt Neru. Since that day, she didn't let herself to be in private with Neru as she's scare to do anything ridiculous to her.

And now, Neru invited her to her house alone. Only both of them inside the four corners of the room.

She took a deep breathe and wipe another group of sweat from her forehead, fix her clothes as her trembling hand tightly grip to the bouquet. She's now in front of Neru house, she can't turn back. She will do her best to restrain herself. She need to think clear.

But all her prayers faded when she saw Neru coming down from the stairs, she gulped nervously as she can't take her eyes off from Neru body. Her girlfriend is wearing only wearing a one piece under the half of her thigh that showing her milky white legs.

A temptation indeed.

"Techi~" Neru jump to her and embrace her, Techi can feel the smoothness of her hair and caught the whiff of Neru perfume. Techi can feel the heaven just by the presence of Neru. "I miss you."

Hirate chuckle awkwardly as her trembling hands run to Neru back. "I-i miss you too."

She cursed under her breathe for stuttering again. Neru pull away and return her with a cheeky smile. The smile took Hirate breathe away, she didn't realizes that Neru already dragged her inside her bedroom.

"Thank you for the flower, I love it." Neru said, arranging the tulips in the vase. Techi smile gently.

"Welcome."

Hirate found herself sitting in front of the table beside Neru bedroom. The nervousness still hasn't die down and she can't stop herself from looking every corner of the room, it's her first time to be in Neru room. The room is very neat and cover by blue and white wall.

"So what are we going to do?" Hirate flinch when Neru bump her shoulder to her and lean closer to her, her eyes move to Neru shoulder where her clothes slightly tilt, showing her shoulder . Her eyes also caught the chest part of Neru, where it showing her cleavage.

Hirate blush hardly and nervously look around, looking something to help her. Her eyes caught the television. "H-how about watching movie?" She said, subtly pulling from Neru.

Neru stare at her for a minute then nodded happily. "Good idea, I'll set it up."

She grab for air as soon Neru detached from her, she think she's going to choke because of the closeness. That almost kill her.

She watches Neru set the DVD player and climb down the stairs to grab some popcorn and drinks. As she do that, she notices somethung different from Neru. It's like her girlfriend is sparkling and become more beautiful. No doubt, no question, Neru is really gorgeous. She notices the light make up that Neru applied to her face, she can't help but to think that maybe Neru prepare for this?

But what she notices the most is Neru movements. It's very different from her usual moves, something like alluring and seductive? Like how she notices that Neru slightly tilting her dress in side to show her legs purposely to Hirate, also from her luring smile. If Neru is doing this on purpose, then Hirate need to say that it's effective.

"What do you want to watch?" Neru asks, turn to the DVD in front of Hirate. The short haired girl is about to reply but become stiff when Neru bend her body, moving up her lower body, and now Neru is facing her. Her eyes widen and her cheeks turn red, she can't find her tongue at all. She doesn't know if Neru is doing it purposely or the girl is becoming oblivious but this is torture for Hirate, it may ert to be sound but she's tempting to touch Neru squishy . She avert her gazes as she realizes that she's becoming a dirty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter