Bonus

Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s already been a month since Sana and Jeongyeon have started dating.

Of course, they’ve been together for 4 years already but as friends. So being together as lovers is something surreal and new for them.

They’d be staring at each other or becomes silent to come up with something to do on their dates just like today.

“What do you want to do?” Jeongyeon asks as he looks down to her face burying itself to his neck.

They are on a picnic date right now and both of them have no idea how couples even date.

She lifted her head and grins.

She looks so adorable.

“I wanna cuddle!” she beams and Jeongyeon almost chokes at her answer.

She wants to do cuddle in public, in the middle of the park, in broad daylight?

His eyes widen, taken aback and she can’t help but burst into giggles and poke the tip of his nose to take him back to reality.

“You’re so cute when you’re speechless. You do know that, right?”

Jeongyeon’s eyes forms into half-moons as he grins and nodded looking like a little puppy.

Sana straightened her back at the adorable sight and pinches his cheeks, unable to resist any longer.

Jeongyeon pouts making Sana melt.

“Oh, Jeongie why are you so cute?” she coos him as she continues to pinch him.

“Stap ca..ing me..eongie.” he mumbles as his face is getting distorted by his very own girlfriend.

Sana’s eyebrow twitched as she couldn’t comprehend at what he said. She releases her hands from his cheeks and asks, “What did you say Jeongie?”

Jeongyeon cups his own face and rubs it against his palms before answering.

“I said stop calling me Jeongie.” He sighs with his shoulder dropping as well.

“Whhhyy~” Sana whines.

Jeongie playfully rolls his eyes and crosses his arms on his chest.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter