A Problematic Brother

White Swan, Black Swan, and Myoui Mina

Jihyo is leading a little meeting with the head of all departments in the student council. He sits on the edge of the table, looking at everyone who's exchanging their ideas about solving the problems of this school. He's so proud of his friends because all of them are so pro-active to promote the quality of her beloved high-school. He looks at them with a thin smile on her face, showing that everyone doesn't need to be pressured to give their ideas. Like he always says to the members, "There's no bad idea or a good idea. The most important thing is to work as a team to achieve the goal together."
Jihyo will always be an optimistic student council president, but different with Sharon who's kinda bored at the time. She's tired with all of this routine over and over. She's bored with being 'too good' over unimportant things, like creating a huge school event, finding some resources for it, discussing school's facilities that need to be repaired, arranging the student exchange, etc etc. She needs something more challenging! Something that can rise her adrenaline as the vice president.

"Kat!" Sharon whispers to her best friend in the middle of the discussion, "Psst... Kat! Chaeyoung-a!"
The one who's called finally turns her head towards Sharon. She sits right in front of her but separated by the big table between them. "What?" she whispers back.
"Look at your phone!" Sharon carefully shows up her phone, telling that she just texted her.
"Okay," Chaeyoung nods her head.
Sharon tells Chaeyoung that she's bored and asks if she has a cool topic or problem to bring up to the discussion. After a few minutes, Chaeyoung replies to her text with one simple news.

Chaeyoung: Jeongnam is going to be called to the headmaster's office this afternoon. Take care of your brother first before taking care of others' problems!

Sharon sighs. She regrets to ask.
Sharon always helps Jeongnam to deal with his school-related problems. She asks Chaeyoung if she wants to accompany her to see her brother and his gang. Chaeyoung agrees excitingly, as expected. Sharon knows how much Chaeyoung puts interest on that gang of bullies. She doesn't know why tho. Maybe because her brother looks kinda handsome (that's what she heard from some people), but for her, Jeongnam is just the boy version of her. Anyway, all she needs is a friend because she doesn't like to meet Jeongnam's gang alone. Sharon isn't really sure if she can meet her brother at home because both of them are busy (Sharon with student council stuff and Jeongnam probably just hang out with his toxic friends). She thinks she has to meet him today or never!

***

Surprisingly, Jeongnam is in the class!
Sharon and Chaeyoung find him in the corner of the class, joking around with the other 'naughty' students.  There's no teacher at the moment so they're free to do anything that they want. As usual, Jeongnam doesn't really talk too much. His mood is flat. He's dominant, quite, and mysterious. Sharon sees two girls that she doesn't know are trying to speak with him but it seems like he's not really interested in them. Sharon really hates when Jeongnam smokes. She already tells him over and over to stop destroying her lung but he doesn't care. "Don't tell me what to do! You're not mom," is what usually Jeongnam says to her if she starts complaining about his bad habit.

Someone sees Sharon and Chaeyoung and immediately tells Jeongnam about it. He's shocked to know that. "What the is she doing here?! Does she know?" he swears automatically. It's really rare for him to see her Noona although they go to the same school. They just have two different worlds.
"Hey, Jeongnam! Want me to take care of them?" a white tall girl talks to him. She smirks, like when she has an evil plan to do. Minatozaki Sana is the leader of J-line, a gang of three that are scared by all of the students in this high school. Sana is the leader with Jeongnam and Momo are the rest of the members. Jeongnam is reluctant to argue her if she already wants something. For him, Sana is just a weird but cunning girl.
"You? Why not Momo?" Jeongnam asks.
"Huh, me what?" Momo, who's playing cards with the other students near them, responds with her unique nasal voice and blank face. "Anyone calls my name?"
"Nah, I'll do it," Sana ignores Momo. "Please pleaaase?" she begs to Jeongnam.
"Please?! Whatever, Man..." Jeongnam answers her uninterestedly. Lowkey he's thankful for her tho. He doesn't really like to be scolded by her sister in front of the others. As a leader, Sana always knows what to do and is a great accompaniment. Only her and Momo are the ones who can understand his world, that's the main reason Jeongnam got along when Sana had the idea to form the J-line, although he thought it was a really childish and weird idea.
"Yes!!!" Sana exclaims excitingly before approaching Sharon and Chaeyoung. "Do what's necessary, Baby~ If you know what I mean."

Sharon and Chaeyoung are going to approach Jeongnam when Sana appears in front of them. "Hello, Ladies~ What brings two superior students to a swamp-like class like this?" she says seductively. Some people say that Sana is a lesbian, although Sharon knows that she used to date her brother. "Oh, I know! Do you want to make some problems with the infamous J-line, don't you? Hihi!" although Sana acts playfully like that, Sharon is so intimidated by her. She knows Sana isn't a person that you want to mess with.
"I'm sorry, Sana, I just need to talk with my brother," Sharon chooses her words wisely. She doesn't want to make her mad.
"Ooh, so straightforward!" Sana leans her head towards Sharon's face really close but she can't avoid that. "As expected from our vice president, huh? What are you gonna do if I don't let you? Whine to Jihyo? Make us dropped out of this school?" Sana smirks. Sharon isn't usually speechless in front of a person like this. She tries to manage her expression but a drop of sweat falls from her forehead. 
Sharon gulps. "I'm not afraid with you," she says, makes Sana laughs out loud.
She pulls her face back and rests one hand on Sharon's shoulder. "Hahahaha..! That's the funniest thing I hear today. Have you heard anything about us?" Sana then puts her lips beside Sharon's right ear and whispers, "You can die before you report us to your parents, you know? Hihi!" She pecks Sharon's cheek before comes back to her position. Sharon is shaking because of that. "Oh my I forget, your parents rarely go back home. Jeongnam always cries to me when he whines about that. Haha!"
'Jeongnam cries? She must be kidding, right?' Sharon thinks.

Chaeyoung knows that her best friend is intimidated by Sana and she decides to speak up. Chaeyoung steps up to the front of Sana and says, "Just let us meet, Jeongnam! We don't have any business with you."
Sana stops her laugh. Her expression is changed from relaxed into intense. She frowns while looking at Chaeyoung, probably doesn't know who she is. 'We're messed up,' Sharon talks to herself. Just like a snake, Sana leans her face towards Chaeyoung and observing her. The latter doesn't know what to do. She's so scared. But she's surprised that surprisingly Sana smells so nice. She likes it. It's not a girly perfume, but it gives Sana a tough and elegant lady vibe.
Sana stops her head moving in front of Chaeyoung's face. Sana notices that both of Chaeyoung's cheeks are blushing. She then snorts and smirks. "Huh, cute," she says shortly before pulls her face back.
Chaeyoung feels so relieved. She can feel her heart is pounding so fast.

"Alright, I don't wanna disturb these two ladies' business. You wanna meet Jeongnam? Go ahead. I won't stop you," she says while giving them the way, "But that's if he's still there. Kekeke..."
Sharon look at Jeongnam's spot and, Sana is right, he's gone! The tall guy Momo is gone too. Two of them must be run away while Sana was distracting her. "Aish!" she exclaims annoyedly, "What a problematic brother!" Sana laughs to hear that. Sharon and Chaeyoung immediately leave the class before Sana stops them and mess with them again.

 

 


(a/n) See you next week~