Fin

Cupid and Wolf

I’m sorry if I haven’t updated any of my fics because I didn’t know that I would be flooded by school works after exams. This is just a bonus one that I’ve made in my spare time so please bear with it. Also, to help tide over my fellow jihanators out there with the drought of jihan content we’re experiencing these days.

*Disclaimer: this story is also inspired from Magnus Chase Guide Book by Rick Riordan so the plot is a bit similar to it.

 

 

Joshua Hong is an incredibly innocent cupid who was always, ALWAYS tricked by the BooSeokSoon gods. So here is our hero on a boat, drifting to god-knows-where, doing god-knows-what.

“I really should stop playing rock-paper-scissors with them,” Joshua sighed as he said this. The boat has been drifting for 24 hours now yet there is still no island in sight. He can’t believe how those three manhandled him to this thing easily – despite HIM being their senior!

Joshua was still deep in thought when his boat hits land. Our dazed hero looks up and saw the dark, spooky setting.

“Great, maybe, now I’ll get the rest that I need,” he muttered sarcastically to himself stepping off the boat. This scene reminds him of a horror film where the protagonist is immediately chased by a ravening mad man. It’s also bad timing for him to wear only a short, loose chiton that showcases his lean structure. His sandals were also not made for hiking or muddy islands like this one.

Joshua’s shoulders droop thinking of walking through the muddy terrain. “Well, let’s go find that whatchamacallit that those three are looking for.”

As the cupid trudged through the island, he suddenly heard a voice. A voice?

“You, hey, you! Mister!” the voice said.

Joshua looks around when he spotted a man in a cage. He went closer to see why such a creature is inside it.

“Oh, good, you saw me!” the other gleefully said.

As he approached closer, the man’s features became clearer to the cupid. And he is handsome, no, the man is beautiful. High cheekbones, pouty-curved lips, sparkling brown eyes, and his muscled, lean structure. Everything about the man just ooze charisma and sensuality.

“What’s your name? Why are you inside? Who did this to you?” Joshua asked curiously.

The other seem flattered by the attention he was receiving from the other. So he twirled and majestically bowed before the cupid. “I’m Yoon Jeonghan, at your service. And who might you be, lovely lad?”

Joshua blushed at being called lovely, “I’m Joshua… but you still haven’t answered some of my questions.”

“Such a delightful blush, it suits you.” If it was possible, Joshua’s cheeks became more redder. “Why I’m inside the cage is no matter. Just help me, please. O, beautiful stranger.”

Joshua approached the cage when he saw the markings of the lock. It was one designed by Odin thus it meant that the person in front of him… is dangerous. Dangerous enough that the father-of-all was the one that locked him up.

And the cupid only knows of one person who was locked by Odin. It was Fenris the Wolf. He stumbled away from the cage.

The once angelic countenance of the other suddenly turned into a wolfish expression. “You had to see that. And here I thought that I finally found a friend.” Jeonghan sighed.

Joshua backed off from the other in fear. This guy, this guy will eat him alive if he’s out.

“Oh, come on, lil’ cupid. I don’t bite, see!” raising his pearly, evened teeth. “Besides, it’s been so long since I’ve had company out here.”

But Joshua whimpered in terror, knowing how strong the other actually is. “No, everyone knows you’re a manipulator!”

Jeonghan genuinely looks hurt at his accusation. The man dropped down to sit on the floor in his cage. “That hurts, Shua. I thought I found someone who understands. A compassionate person with a shining soul. ‘Sides I’m not a manipulator anymore, Shua. I’ve changed.”

 “Really?” the cupid raised his head to look at Jeonghan who was giving him the puppy eyes.

“Yeah, being locked up from this cage gets to a person, ya know? Also being deprived so seeing lovely creatures such as you makes me regret the choice that I’ve done.” Jeonghan whispered achingly, staring at Joshua with such longing and want in his eyes.

Mesmerized, the cupid approached the cage unconsciously. Drawn by the gleam in his dark-brown eyes. He looks innocent – certainly more innocent than the BooSeokSoon gods. Maybe, Odin, judged him too harshly.

Joshua is near enough to be touched by Jeonghan. Which the other took advantage of by caressing the cupid’s face. “So beautiful. If I am free from here. I’ll show you delights you’ll never forget.” Jeonghan whispered seductively, his eyes trained on Shua’s lips.

The latter gulped, fully entrance by the right hand caressing his face and the other hand that suddenly appeared on his waist. Pulling him closer to the cage.

“Come on, Shua. Free me?” Jeonghan softly suggested, ing his body to the other who unconsciously moaned from the contact.

Joshua was on the verge of letting the other out when a hand stop him. He looks up from the owner of the hand, it was none other than Hansol. His fellow cupid.

“What’re you doing here, Hansol?” he asked tightly, trying to appear strict in order to mask his reaction from the wolf a while ago.

 “I overheard what those gods wanted you to do. Apparently, they made a bet with this wolf here,” Hansol said disdainfully, throwing a dirty glance at Jeonghan who started whistling; avoiding eye-contact from the other cupid. “That if you free him, they would each get a piece of Asgard after he destroyed Odin.”

Joshua gasped in horror, he turned to the other. “Jeonghan, explain what he means, right now!”

“It’s nothing, Shua, sweetie. I really did changed!”

“Liar! Joshua, let’s go. You don’t need to hear more of his bull.” Hansol tugs Joshua’s wrist and drags him over to the ship brought over by the younger to the island.

All the while, Joshua just stared at Jeonghan who smirked at him, sending him a flying kiss as he mouthed the words. “I’ll come for you, baby.”

A week has already passed after the incident in the island. Joshua, after that day, constantly daydreams getting inside the cage with Jeonghan. But no, Hansol is right. He should forget this infatuation.

Joshua was closing his eyes to sleep when he felt another weight on his bed. He instantly opened his eyes to see the handsome face of Yoon Jeonghan smiling wolfishly at him.

“I told you, I’ll come for you didn’t I?” he whispered before ravaging the cupid’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

That was certainly intense, honestly, it was supposed to be just the two of them bickering. But the I’ve been feeling between the two lately became part of the story (This is just my opinion btw, please don’t take it seriously!). Also as for my other two fics, I really do promise to update them just not now. This is my way of telling everyone that I’ll definitely finish the requests from the drabble and the story about the red string. Until then, Ciao!