DON'T CALL HIM OPPA

Call Me Oppa!!

--------------Next Day---------------

 

The next morning we had pre-calculus, aka the demon's torture class. I sighed plopping myself down in the back hoping the class would end soon. I stared at my phone, Baron already texting me making plans for lunch. Amidst singing the lyrics to anpanman in my head, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

I looked up, almost breaking my neck. Geumhyuk, Baron's dance practice partner stood towering over me. He had a big grin on his face and grabbed the headphones off my ears.

 

"This is why you never hear me call you." He points at me.

 

"Oppa, what you want?" I ask him.

 

"You didn't tell me we were twins today!" He laughs pointing to my hair.

 

His grin was beautiful. Plump round cheeks and bright pink hair parted in the middle showing his shaved sides.

 

"You look so cute." He tells me, "Let’s take a pic my short twin."

 

"Pretty sure I am not short, you are just abnormally tall," I back.

 

He crouches down in front of my desk. Puts his face right in front of me, our noses almost touching. My heart almost stops. He is wayyyyy too close for my health. He sees my slight anxiousness, unusual for my everyday poker face. He is leaning on the desk, his muscular arms resting on either ends. Showing clearly through his solid tight black long sleeve top.  

 

"How about now? Please?" He asks.

 

I gulp. "Nope."

 

He takes a strand of his hair, still in my face mind you and holds it to my hair. Literally letting our two hair mix into pink sherbert. All I can do is stare at his beautiful face so close.


“Is he trying to put me in a early grave?" I think to myself.

"Tabi," He says softly. "I don't like to wait."

 

I nod, still thinking about him being so close.

 

"My darling said yes!" He says to me. He has been calling me his darling since I have been bringing him and Baron food and drinks after each practice session.

 

He immediately tells me to get up. But we hear the professor cut off his excitement.

 

"Lee Geumhyuk! Sit down, I am about to begin" the professor tells us.

 

He looks at me, " I want my pic, so no running."

 

I stare at him and laugh, "okay, okay fine."

 

After Geumhyuk's constant glances trying to remind me not to avoid our twin pic for IG, the demon class finally ended.

 

I pack my books back into my bag and get Baron's text that he is waiting outside. I begin to walk away but then I am grabbed by Geumhyuk.

 

"Tabi our picture."

 

"I just wanted to tell Baron."

 

"He can wait."

 

Oh okay. I think to myself. "He can."

 

Geumhyuk takes out his phone and tries to position it in a way we can both show off our boss hair. But we still have some trouble.

 

"See you are too damn tall, damn giant." I laugh.

 

He turns to me and squeezes my cheek slightly. "I know what to do."

 

He brings me over to a table in the classroom and sits on top bringing one foot up and letting one dangle. He beckons me over to stand in front of him. He bring me close to him and rest and his entire arm on my shoulder. He rests his head against mine. He feels nice, his body giving me tingles from where he touches. I shudder at this warm of his arm touching me.

 

He snaps a few pictures of us cheesing. He rests his chin on my shoulder and brings the phone down to our eye level. He lowers the arm on my shoulder and unknowingly puts it around my waist and brings me closer. I am literally between his legs as he is resting his head next to mine. It tickles and I squirm a little.

 

"Are you cold? I felt you shudder. " he asks me.

 

"Nah I'm good like this." I tell him, not wanting him to move. What can I say he makes a wonderful coat and he smells really good.

 

He squeezes me tighter and snaps more pics. Each picture his cheeks get redder and his smile bigger. We both look really happy. Once he stops, he doesn't let me go. He holds his phone in front of me.

 

"Tell me which you like and I will post it."

 

"Uhm-" I start.

 

BLAM!

 

The both of us are startled from a loud bang being heard on the glass window from the hallway. We look up.

 

It's Baron. Breathing heavily on the glass with both hands spread out staring back at us.

 

We both burst out laughing and point at how ridiculous he looks.

 

"You guys left me here waiting to take pics!!!!" He yells from outside the classroom.

 

Geumhyuk looks at him and snaps some pics of him getting mad.

 

I move to the side head over to Baron. Tears in my eyes and my belly is probably developing a six pack from laughter. Baron bursts into the classroom.

 

"Don't laugh at me!" He grumbles. Looking slightly more annoyed than usual when me and Geumhyuk . We look at each other and then him still smiling.

 

"Come on Baron let's go get food, you prob hangry." I tell him.

 

I squeeze his arm but he brushes me off.

 

Okay well I guess you are just grumpy. I think and leave him alone to wallow in his grumpiness.

 

Me and Geumhyuk chat cheerfully about our similar hair and how much our math class for having an exam next Monday.

 

After getting food from the cafeteria and sitting down I ask them about the upcoming auditions the two of them are applying for.

 

"Have you decided what you will do yet?" I ask.

 

"Hmm not sure, I think we want to do something R&B." Geumhyuk answers.

 

Barron is still grumpy but answers, "yeah we want to do something sensual."

 

"I mean it’s not like you lack in that department," I comment.  

“I know,” Baron replies running his hand through his hair.

 

I noticed Geumhyuk staring at my duk bok ki and I pick one up with my chopsticks to feed some to him.

 

"Nah not you. I am talking about oppa," I .

 

Baron is taken aback. He scruffs up his nose and rolls his eyes. "Oppa? Since when do you call hyung, oppa?"

 

"I mean Geumhyuk-ah is older than us?," I snap back, not liking his tone


 

Baron scoffs.

 

"And I am older than you!" He argues back.

 

"We are literally the same age." I tell him, engaging with his stupidity.

 

"I am a WHOLE month older than you!"

 

"So?"

 

He gets upset and turns away.

 

"Here shut up and have some food." I hand him a mouthful of my food.

 

He unconciously opens his mouth. He likes when I feed him. He begins chewing the Duk Bok Ki then begins to panic.

 

I snatch the water bottle from him just as he is about to grab it.

 

"Tabi! You know I can't eat spicy food." He says trying to snatch the water back.

 

" You gonna calm down with this oppa stuff?" I ask him giggling.

 

He looks at me and crosses his arms. His nose running from the spicy bothering his sinuses. However, he is unable to stand it and runs to the water fountain.

 

Me and Geumhyuk laugh at him.

 

"Tabi that was mean." He tells me.

 

"I can't help it, Baron has been acting weird recently." I shrug. "He needs to chill out."

 

Geumhyuk looks at me then at Baron drinking all the earth's water.

 

"He's probably just jealous." St.Van says.

 

"Of what? He literally has nothing to be jealous of." I shake my head in disbelief.

 

"The attention you are giving me, you guys have been friends forever."

 

"So?" I say, still not understanding his point.

 

"Pretty sure he wants to be the only man in your life."

 

"Psh, trust me you guys will have fans and be alright." I laugh, " just don't forget about me when you are famous."

 

Geumhyuk looks at me, slightly annoyed. "You are always there for him, feeding him and supporting him. And you always listen and give him the solid advice he needs to keep going. Trust me we won't forget you."

 

I pause. I wasn't expecting him to say something so deep.

 

"Oppa.." it feels nice to hear that. I almost swoon.

 

Baron finally comes back and stares me down. He seems to not have cooled down.

 

I didn't notice but Geumhyuk had been touching my hand the entire time. I pull my hand back and turn to Baron.

 

"Tabi, come with me to buy a drink." He tells me.

Geumhyuk motions me over to him.

 

I get up and Baron automatically grabs the hand Geumhyuk was touching. He drags me out to the courtyard outside the lunchroom and we head to a empty spot with noone around.

 

"Uh Baron calm down, it’s not that ser--." I start to tell him.

 

"It's not what?" He says, cutting me off.

 

He still hasn't let my hand go. I try to pull away but Baron keeps stepping towards me.

 

"Not what ? " he repeats.

 

"He was just telling me about you." I tell him, "and I was just joking earlier."

 

I feel my back go up against the wall. Baron is towering over me. Staring  down at me.

 

He slams his arm over my head and puts a leg between my thighs so that i can't escape. I feel this thigh against mine holding me in place.

 

"Were you joking when you called him oppa?" He growled.

 

He lets go of the hand he was holding onto so strongly. And caresses my cheek to my chin. His touch is gentle and tickles but then he grabs my chin between his thumb and pointer. He his lips and grazes his cheek against mine. I feel his lips bite my ear slightly. I flinch  but can't move because my face is held tightly.

 

"Don't call him oppa, you were mine first." He growls in my ear.