Another 03 (Part2)

Another (( A Mess ))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE LAST (Part 2)

 

Wonyoung prepare herself, she woke up in a late time. She grab her stuff fastly. Are you wanna get scolded by the teacher and your forever love Yujin because of late waking up? In your special day? Wheres The Genius Jang Wonyoung then? She mumbled. She about to open the door and get a greet from her maids.

 

“Morning Miss Youngie. Are you didnt take your breakfast?” The maids asking informally.

 

“Im so sorry ahjumaa, i was late. Ill take one in school” She bowed into the maids.

 

“Miss Youngie” The maids stopped her feet.

 

“Wish you have a very good birthday in your life” The maids give the warm words make the later flashing her bunny smile.

 

“ Uhm” She nodded giving her cutie smile.

 

Wonyoung is arrived at Yujin s house. She will go out but she cancelled. She saw a strange car took a  park in the front of Yujin s house.

 

Is that Chae Unnie? Or Kkura Unnie’s new car? She have no other mind.

 

She got shocked.

 

Wonyoung saw Minjoo interlocking hand with Yujin. They looks so happy. Laughing in the morning. It is should to be Yujin and Wonyoung's daily routine. Not Minjoo.

 

Wonyoung stay still in her car. Thats hand is mine. Thats laughter is mine and thats person is also belong to mine. Wonyoung sadly lookin at them.

 

Yujin and Minjoo start to move. Wonyoung ‘s tears falling down in the morning of her day.

 

Wonyoung rest her chin in the table. The teacher walking in and greet the student.

 

“Jang Wonyoung” The teacher called her.

 

Wonyoung shockingly get up. Make the rest of student lookin at her.

 

“Happy birthday” The teacher special greeting. All of her classmates give her applause and birthday geetings. Almost her friends and classmates didnt know that it was her birthday. Because Wonyoung presence is so rare and no one could catch up with her. She smiled warmly and got a soft touch of feeling.

 

It was a lunch break. Wonyoung trying to catch up with Yujin at her class. She found none. Yujin classmate told her that the later is was on the canteen. She walk in to it. She searching one by one of the student who sitting in the front of food table instead of choose the lunch menu. Wonyoung got it. Yujin.

 

With Minjoo leaning on Yujin s shoulder.

 

My birthday never feeling this great. Being adult is doesnt meaning you were mature enough to face up all the things. Wonyoungie, its okay to give up. Now. Wonyoung hold back her anger while scrumbling her skirt.

 

But Wonyoung cant handle her tears. She is too weak to stay still staring at the lovey dovey infront of her. Wonyoung fastly turn herself and accidentally attact with another student with food and drink in her hands. Theres loud bumped sounds. All the food falling. Theres spilled drinks in her uniform. All the student looking at Wonyoung.

 

Yujin and Minjoo tho.

 

Wonyoung want to screaming. All of bad  things coming in the same time. Wonyoung stopped. She take a deep breath. Theres Yujin. Wonyoung look up with a lot of unspoken words.

 

“Why you are so clumsy?”

 

Wonyoung got snapped. From Yujin.

 

“ Better you help me than scold me like that?” Wonyoung tearing up. Its not because her dirty uniform or a little pain of the bumped effect. But its obvious. Yujin didnt care her and even scold her instead of comforting her.

 

Wonyoung run away with tears in her cheeks. The later just lookin at the younger with confused mind.

 

Wonyoung skip the class. She choose to going home after make a permission to the teacher. Wonyoung told them that she is in bad condition and should to take some rest. They let her to.

 

Wonyoung running to her room. All the maids lookin at the younger cluelessly. But no one brave enough to asking. Wonyoung wash her up. She is in the bathroom in two hours. She is out with a pale face  and wet haired pushed her self in her bed. She skip the dinner. She fall asleep with pink bathrobe still on her. All of the maids got worried.

 

She woken up. The maids knocked her door. She get up while holding her head. Of course her head is spinning around, she got stressed and fall asleep with wet haired make it even worst. Wonyoung walk staggering. She open the door.

 

Her soul jump out. Theres a couple of dimples greet her. Wonyoung shooked her head.

 

“Miss Youngie, im sorry. I call Miss Yujin to come in. Because we are worried of you” The maids droop her head.

 

So its because of the maids calling, then you coming. Wonyoung disappointed. She said thanks to the maids and let Yujin in.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin sitting side to side in the couch.

 

“Im sorry, to make you worry. Im okay. You can leave now?” Wonyoung looking at the later softly. Still on pale face and bathrobe in her. Theres still a pain in her head and her heart but she just trying to look tough.

 

“Why you didnt eat your dinner?” Yujin asking.

 

“I will. I just fall asleep” Even Wonyoung trying hard to keep it, her pale face describe all the things.

 

“Thats okay then. I can leave now” Yujin already to get up. Wonyoung wipping the tears looking at the heartless action by her girlfriends. Yujin really looks like she doesnt care.

 

“I think so. You can leave. It almost a midnight. Its dangerous to walk alone” She talking while looking  at the clock. Its already 11.30. She trying hard to hold her tears falling more.

 

“Are you crying?” Yujin innocently questioning.

 

Wonyoung silent. All her mind is now on the depression stage. She dont get it why Yujin, someone who always in good turning into the cold one. She droop her head.

 

“Thats good then” Yujin relieved leaning back to the couch still beside of the younger.

 

“Is it looks good for you?” Wonyoung lookin at the older with a bold eyes already to explode.

 

“My tough day in the last 3 day  finally end up with a victory on me” Yujin smiling.

 

Wonyoung blankly. She didnt know what the meaning of the olders words.

 

Yujin grab a things from her hoodies pocket.

 

 Little bunny doll.

 

“Happy birthday”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter