Another 03

Another (( A Mess ))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE LAST

 

Wonyoung  pick up her girlfriends. It was 3rd month they ve  been dating. The older look like she is in the bad day. Wonyoung stay still in the seat. Driving carefully and make sure that she didnt make any wrong move. Somehow she took a gaze on the older. Wonyoung didnt know what happen but she knew Yujin really well. It could be worst if she got asked a lot of things when she is on that kind of mood. Wonyoung thought that she had a little problem with Sakura. Yujin and Sakura always in argue when they talked about a games. Eventhou it sounds so impossible. Wonyoung can do nothing, just stay quiet. Lookin at her girlfriend while the said girl look at the windshield with pouted face. Wonyoung hate the vibes. Because its always Yujin who make a fun when they were together. An idiot Yujin will driving her crazy because her silly things.  

 

Calm Wonyoungie, if you move your fckn as*s in inch you ll end. She pull the car brake.

 

Wonyoung  just take off her seatbelt. She trying to catch Yujin one but the older take off  by herself fastly. Theres no Yujin smile flashing but a loud sounds of bumped car door. Left Wonyoung with no words.

 

What the hell is going on? Is she alrite? At least say thanks or. t. See you make me angry now. Wonyoung mumbled. They usually spending the time before the bell ringing in the car. Leaning on each other or even Yujin turn on into spoiled kids.  But now is different. Wonyoung park her car roughly.

                                                               

She found the older no where. Wonyoung  tried to ask Yujin classmates. But they give no hint.Wonyoung give up.

 

Finally Wonyoung meet with Minjoo. "What are you doing Wonyoungie, You looks like a lost bunny?" Minjoo Ask her. "I just in blankly mind, Minjoo" Wonyoung while hit her head with her knuckle. "Is that about Yujin?" Minjoo right guessing. The later just nodded

 

 "In a fight?"

 

 " no were not. She just avoid me since the morning and left me in the car" Wonyoung sighed.

 

 "Thats okay. Maybe she is on her period or Sakura unnie didnt gave her a good breakfast " Minjoo calming the younger.

 

" at least she tell me then" Wonyoung excuses.

 

They didnt meet in a day. Wonyoung drove her home with silencess. No thanks or even goodbye kiss.

 

 

The next day. Wonyoung trying to pick her up but Yujin going school by herself without telling the older.

 

"Is this a fight?" Wonyoung coming to Yujin class while the older on her comic book ignoring her. All her classmates lookin at them. Wonyoung realize that. She slowly sitting in front of the older.

 

"Heii, can you tell me whats the problem? Did i make any mistake?"

 

Wonyoung try to holding the younger hand. Yujin took a glance on the younger.

 

" nothing" Yujin answering coldly.

 

"Yujinnie..." she stopped. The teacher about to walk in the classroom.

 

"Okay lets talk bout this after the school end. I ll wait you on school garden at 3pm" Wonyoung softly while caressing the older cheeks.

 

It was 4pm. Theres no Yujin appeared. Wonyoung looks so pale. What is going on? Please come here. I need you.

 

Wonyoung grab her phone, she going to texting her girlfriend

 

My Jjang

Yujinniee... Where are you

 

My Jjang

I was here.

 

Its 30 minutes left.

 

YuJin Ahn <3

Ah, i forget lets meet next time then

 

My Jjang

Where are you?

 

YuJin Ahn <3

I just acompany Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter