lisa

glitters and gold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lisa manoban

 

 

 

 

 

your hear the sound of the door opening followed by footsteps and the sound of wheels rolling in and you know jennie's home. 

 

 

 

you rush outside because its been a week since you've seen her and youve missed her so much. you might be the least likely to post about missing jennie on instagram (social media isn't really your thing anyway,) but in your heart you know you've longed for her more than chaeyoung or even jisoo tthis week. jennie has always been your weak spot. 

 

 

 

"unnie!" 

 

 

 

 

when jennie sees you she cracks a smile and its enough to make your heart go insane. she's had the same smile since predebut days and everytime she does it you still see the same jennie kim you looked up to all those years ago. the same jennie who was a big sister to you, who hung out with you during long holidays because you couldn't go back to thailand, the same jennie who used to sneak into your bed int the middle of the night because she was lonely. your jennie.

 

 

 

"i missed you!" you run up to her and engulf her in a tight hug. jennie chuckles in your arms. 

 

 

"i missed you too lisa." you release her and she smiles again but this time it doesn't reach her eyes. its only then that you notice her subtle change in appearance. she looks tired. her concealer couldn't hide her eyebags fully and she looked like she hadn't had sleep in a while. jennie catches you staring and puts some distance between the two of you.

 

 

 

"i'll tell you all about europe later. i need a shower and maybe a nap though because im exhausted." jennie pats your shoulder and heads to her room immediately. you stand outside her door for five more minutes, not really knowing what to do or what to say. youve noticed how different jennie had gotten over the past few months. the older one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter