When It’s All Started

Sometimes Lie is (UN)necessary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana tapped Dahyun’s shoulder from behind waking her up from her nap.

 

Seeing who woke her up Dahyun took out her earphone abruptly. “Ah Sana unnie..”

 

“Sorry. Did i make you wait too long?”

 

Dahyun shook her head and smiled. “No. I should thank you for giving me some napping time.”

 

Sana smiled. “So.. Let’s go home now?”

 

“Un.. Come on.” Dahyun got up and took Sana’s hand.

 

 

“What were you listening to Dahyun ah?” Sana asked breaking the silence. Usually she would be careless for unimportant things like that but anything about Dahyun seemed interesting for her. Moreover it bugs her mind. Despite how peaceful Dahyun looked like but Sana could feel sorrowful from her somehow.

 

“Just my favorite songs. Oh you should listen to this one unnie. This is my favorite.” Dahyun plugged her earphone and gave Sana one of the piece while she took the other.

 

They just listened to the song quietly till suddenly Dahyun sang along near the end.

 

“—i wish that i could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories i never can escape. Cause i’m not fine at all—“

 

“Somehow i feel relate to this song. I think i understand how he feels. Maybe it really will be a lot easier if i could just forget everything.” Dahyun suddenly chuckled, made Sana looked at her in wonder.

 

“But do you know what funny unnie?” Dahyun looked at Sana. “This song tells about someone who can’t forget his ex and so he wishes to have amnesia to forget everything that hurting him. But as for me.. I’m not even more than just a junior for her but i still wish to have amnesia because it hurts me so much for loving her. Who am i to feel this way?”

 

 

 

Sana felt that she was slowly woken up by the constant noise in her room.

 

‘That dream again.’

 

Sana got up just to see Momo going back and forth opening and closing every drawer in their room.

 

“Hey.. Sorry i wake you up.” Momo said still looking up for something.

 

“What are you trying to find?” Sana asked rubbing her eyes.

 

“My keys... Did you see them?”

 

“I think i saw it at the kitchen yesterday, on the counter.”

 

Momo then hurriedly went out to the kitchen to check and it really was there. How could she didn’t find it when she prepared her breakfast.

 

“You’re going out?” Sana leaned to the door frame, observing her  busy friend.

 

“Yeah.. Dahyun wants  to try the new cafe across our school. She said we couldn’t try it together if it’s not now. As we’re about to graduate.” Momo chuckled at her girlfriend’s antics, while Sana just smiled.

 

“You’re going somewhere today?” Momo asked when she was about to go out.

 

Sana shrugged. “Dunno.. Maybe i’ll go to Nayeon’s.”

 

Momo just hummed. “Okay then. See you tonight Sattang. Don’t disturb those lovebirds too much though.” Momo laughed, referring to Nayeon and Mina.

 

“Yeah yeah, Mina won’t be there until night time. So today i’m Nayeon’s date. Just go away you prick.” Sana said, half kicking Momo.

 

“Ouch.. How dare you kick my asset!”

 

Sana scoffed. “Seriously Hirai?”

 

“Of course i am Minatozaki. Even Dahyun said she loves it. Speaking of Dahyun she’ll nag at me for coming late. I’ll going now. Bye Sana!”

 

“Yeah see you tonight. Bye!” Sana smiled bitterly looking at the now closed door.

 

“You did this to yourself Sana.”

 

——————

 

Sana sighed then rolled, back facing Nayeon who also lied down beside her.

 

“Seriously Sana if you’re sighing again i’ll kick you out from my room. I already feel frustrated just by hearing your sigh over and over again.” Nayeon got up and then put down her phone while glaring at her friend.

 

“What a nice friend you are.” Sana sneered at Nayeon.

 

The two had been lying down on Nayeon’s bed while looking on her phone since Sana arrived two hours ago. As there was nothing they specifically wanted to do in the end they just did their own things in silence with each other presence accompanied them.

 

“Okay.. Then as a good friend i’ll ask you. What makes you become a damsel in distress my dear friend?” Nayeon held Sana’s chin, asked her sarcastically.

 

“Wow I’m impressed. Thanks for asking my dearest friend.” Sana  swatted Nayeon’s hand away and lied down, went back to her phone.

 

“It’s not that hard to guess actually. There is just one reason for your melancholy self to pop up. It must be Dahyun and Momo again.”

 

“Oh shut up..” Sana got up again, hearing those two familiar names. She glared at the now smirking Nayeon. Oh how she wanted to smacked that annoying face.

 

“So this past two hours you’ve been stalking on them!?”

 

Sana caught red handed. “N-no..”

 

Nayeon crossed her arms and eyeing her friend, waiting for answer.

 

“... Okay right i look at them for few times. What can i do when they keep on updating their stories. It’s on my timeline! And you know instagram is my daily routine!” Sana reasoned.

 

Nayeon scoffed. “What a reason.. You talk like i don’t even know what ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter