-FINAL-

Guarding a Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess, please wake up..." Mina knocks on the door next to her room and sighed when she got nothing. She knocked for the ninth time, "Princess Sana... Please wake up, you'll be late for school..."

A deep sigh was heard as she just closed her eyes and fished out a spare key inside her pocket, opening the door of her client's big room, she saw the girl is wrapped with blanket and have her two hands covering her ear.

She walked towards direction of the clearly annoyed 'Princess' before speaking, "Hey princess, Good morning..." She greeted Sana with a smile, but Sana growled at her, "I don't want to go to school today..." Sana said and burried her face in one of her pillows.

"And why don't you want to go?" Mina asked and Sana scoffed, "Are you kidding me? You're my guard but seems like the other girls guard you.." Sana said and muttered the last part.

"Maybe you just don't want to take the test because you're not confident to pass..." Mina said and the blanket flinched... Mina smirked when she knoew that she triggered the other girl.

"HEY I'M SMART! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A MINATOZAKI!"

Mina smiled because of what she heard, she tried to kiss Sana's nose because she knows that Sana likes it when she does that, but she can't tell where is Sana's nose because the girl is still wrapped like a sushi ... that's why she just peppered Sana's face with kisses.

She heard Sana let out muffled giggles and stiffled laughters, "S-Stop! HAHAH-Myoui Mina! Stop or I'll fire y-you! Hahaha!"

At that, Mina suddenly stopped, then she flashed a dejected puppy face, "I will just go by my own... You don't have too Ms. Minatozaki, I'll take my leave now..."

Mina stood up and walked towards the door, but petite arms wrapped around her waist, bringing the penguin girl back to sitting in her bed, now with Sana clinging in her back like a koala.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that.. please don't leave..." Sana whimpered against her back and Mina fought back a smile that is coming and kept a poker face.

She kept quiet and untugged Sana's arms around her waist, and faced Sana, Sana looks completely awake by now, with her bed hair but teary eyes. The said girl sniffed and hugged Mina once again, so tight that Mina feels like she is already attached to the squirrel like girl.

"Are you going to leave?" Sana said and Mina can't contain herself and let out the smile that she's holding back, "Ahahaha, even though you fire me, I will never go until your Mom does... Your Mom is the only one who has the power to fire me Princess... I'm just trying to wake you up completely..."

She said and Sana pouted. The squirrel girl stomped her way to the bathroom, "Go away! I hate you! I almost cried you idiot!" Sana shouted with her high pitched voice and Mina laughed, going out of Sana's room to prepare their breakfast.

"What's this? It is so early in the morning and you two are arguing again?" Jeonghan suddenly appeared and scratched his head, his long hair flows beautifully, He really looks like a woman...

"Hey hyung can you be my date tonight? HAHAHAHA, You're so pretty!" Wonwoo suddenly appeared and backhugged Jeonghan, kissing his cheek.

"What the hell is going on here?" Joshua suddenly appeared, pulling Jeonghan to him and Mina mentally sighed, "I just tried to wake the princess, now if you may excu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter