Painful

Weightless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The damage had been done, Donghyuck’s right foot sole became red and it hurt quite a bit. Johnny still had him lifted off the ground and small drops of blood fell to the ground, right through his sock. One tear that got build up in his eye, rolled down his cheek, but he didn’t cry. He got put on top of a chair and got surrounded by all three of his hyungs, they exchanged worried glances. “Jaehyun, could you clean up the glass for me? Be careful not to hurt yourself.” Johnny asked, Jaehyun nodded and went off to get a broom.

“Ok darling, I’m going to remove your socks.” Johnny pulled the left one off first, to inspect if this foot also got damaged, luckily it didn’t. Now it was the right one’s turn, that it just hurt was an understatement, it burned and Donghyuck had to bite his lip to not cry out right there and then. The removal of the sock must’ve caused some glass to get pulled out and more blood started to spill out; it wasn’t a lot of blood, but it still hurt. Before he could relax, Johnny magically pulled tweezers from somewhere (the man was always full of surprises) and started to pull out the glass that was still left in his feet. Taeyong offered Donghyuck a hand to hold and helped Johnny by shining his flashlight from his phone so he could see better.

Removing them wasn’t all that hard to Johnny, as he was finished in under 3 minutes, what an expert. It hurt a lot. The tears that were threating to fall finally escaped Donghyuck’s eyes, now rolling down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them away, so no one else would see them. But, of course, Taeyong had seen them and pulled down his hands and said, “if it hurts, you should cry, it makes you feel better.” But Donghyuck did not cry again and bit his lip even harder so he could taste blood in his mouth, Taeyong gave him a glance full of sympathy

Johnny had run off and returned under a few seconds and came back with an EHBO-kit. He wrapped Donghyuck’s foot with a bandage, binding it tightly so no more blood could escape. “Shouldn’t we go to the hospital?” Taeyong asked to Johnny, you could hear the worry in his voice. “We have dance practice tomorrow, from 7am to 6pm.”

“Shouldn’t we ask Hyuckie?” Johnny then turned to Donghyuck. “Do you want to go to the hospital? To get it checked out? I don’t think you need stitches as it wasn’t that deep luckily.”

Donghyuck shook his head, he didn’t like hospitals, so that was an easy choice to make. “Ok Hyuckie, we should go back to bed then, let me see if Jaehyun is done cleaning.” Taeyong let go of his hand and made his way to Jaehyun who was now using a tin to wipe all the leftover pieces in. The leader was never really a person that was good at handling these situating, like comfort and such. Luckily Johnny was a dad figure and loved all the kids as if they were his own (XD).

“Do you think you can walk Hyuckie?” He asked.

“I think I can.” Donghyuck said, a bit unsure. His insecurity in his voice got confirmed when he tried to stand but immediately pulled his foot up and grimaced. “Alright I think it’s better if I help.” Johnny then said and put an arm under Donghyuck’s arm, practically holding his entire weight up. They walked back to Jaehyun and Haechan’s room, and Johnny put him on his bed, putting a pillow under his foot. “Good night Hyuckie, I hope you are able to sleep. You can always wake Jaehyun if you need someone, or me of course!” Johnny gave a kiss on Donghyuck’s head and headed out of the room.

It was once again quiet, Jaehyun hadn’t returned yet, who is probably still talking with Taeyong. Donghyuck felt heavy, it was his fault for letting the glass fall in a million pieces in the first place. The feeling of shame was surely present, but he also felt so disappointed in himself, with a foot full of cuts, wouldn’t he distur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter